About meHello there stranger... My name is Fraser. I'm from Scotland but live in Germany. My career began as an electronic engineer before specialising in deterministic and probabilistic reliability mathematics within Aerospace. I also enjoy skiing!
On the above chart price action has corrected 50% since early September. A number of reasons now exist to be bullish, including:
1) A ‘incredible buy’ has recently printed.
2) Price action has made an impulsive move to the upper side of the Bollinger Band.
3) Bullish divergences. 7 oscillators are currently divergence with price action. Fantastic.
Not enough time to explain this one thoroughly, but I noticed the majority of tradingview ideas are long. There's a high number of oscillators showing bearish divergence with price action on the above daily chart following the 'incredible sell' signal.
On each occasion price action corrected at least 50%.
If you're well into profit now is the time to protect...
A easy enough set up, price action has printed a falling wedge pattern and breakout on the weekly (below) with flagpole extension to 95 cents.
On the daily chart above price action has made a number of bullish moves, including:
1) Printed a ‘great buy’
2) Recovered the 21-week EMA (yellow line).
3) Made an impulsive move to the upper side of the Bollinger...
A 50% correction since mid August and now multiple breakouts of resistance on price action and the oscillators. Perfect long entry.
1) The breakouts. From both Dollar and Bitcoin charts above price action has broken out following a 2-month downtrend. The same is true of the oscillators.
2) Price action moves to the upper half of Bollinger Band - look left.
** risky <$10m market cap **
On the above 1-day chart price action has corrected 90% since mid-April. A number of reasons now exist to be bullish, including:
1) The obvious, ‘incredible buy’ alert. A high probability of price action reversal now exists. Look left. 350% gain on last signal.
2) RSI resistance breakout.
3) Regular bullish divergence. 10...
400% in 6-days. Crazy. There is now a ‘incredible sell’ alert on the above 1-day dollar chart and a ‘great sell’ alert on the 1-day BTC chart (below). The purpose of this alert is not to say the market top is in but rather the probability of further upside is now <10%. Is that a risk you want to take with your 400% gain?
Additionally price action is way outside...
Nothing too complicated here. Price action breaks out of a falling wedge pattern with flagpole extension to the $1 area, which just so happens to be the 2018 market top.
Laterally on the weekly CVC / Bitcoin chart (below) price action has broken through the 100-week EMA and returned to confirm support. Fantastic.
1st target $1. Beyond that there’s no...
On the above 1-day chart price action has corrected 80%, printed a ‘incredible buy’ signal and now most recently a ‘higher low’ on the bottoming candle. Risk / reward is in the bullish camp.
On the weekly dollar chart (below) price action rebounded from the 100-week EMA (Cyan line). Fantastic.
With the daily QSP / Bitcoin chart (bottom) price action has also...
On the above 1-day chart price action has corrected some 60% since mid-May, printed a ‘incredible buy’ signal and now prints a higher low on past resistance. It is an excellent long entry at this stage. Why?
1) Price action resistance breakout.
2) RSI resistance breakout.
3) Price action prints a higher low since ‘incredible buy’ signal. Awesome.
On the above 2-day chart price action has collapsed a massive 90% since mid-April. Since then a ‘incredible buy’ and ‘great buy’ signals have appeared. Numerous reasons now exist to be bullish, including:
1) Price action resistance breakout.
2) Regular bullish divergence. Lower lows have been printing with higher lows in RSI. Six oscillators are now showing...
On the above 1-day chart price action has corrected near 80% since the beginning of September. Just heinous for those holding during that time. A ‘incredible buy’ signal now appears as Stochastic RSI is crossing up 20.
The situation is the same on the VELO/BTC chart with a 70% sell off to support following the ‘great sell’ alert (below).
Is it possible price...
But with great risk comes great profits, 10x would be easy.
On the above 1-day chart price action has collapsed 90%. A ‘incredible buy’ opportunity is now illuminated with regular bullish divergence between price action and the oscillators. In fact 10 oscillators are showing divergence, which is awesome.
The BAO / BTC 2-day hart (below) is also printing...
The orange boxes and purple circles are the subject of this idea.
Yesterday I made a post about price action testing a trend line support whilst MFI is at 30 on the 3-day chart. Good TA is about confluence, the more confluence the stronger the TA. And I like studying data - obviously have too much free time on my hands.
On the above 2-day chart the 2 ‘light...
The Money Flow Index is a signal most don’t even know or chose to ignore. But it is very powerful.
Now there’s a lot of fear about, that’s for sure… but we take care of that by looking left.
On the above 3-day chart we have our strong price action support trend line. There was a strong bounce off this trend line when MFI touched 30. Circled in purple are the...
The last time a ‘great buy’ signal flashed on price action (during a bull market) (purple circles) price action moved up 2000%. Not saying that’s going to happened again. However we do have a fractal.
1) RSI resistance break out.
2) ‘W’ formation in price action printing a new higher low.
3) The new higher low prints on the golden ratio just as before.
A lot of similarities to the idea posted last December, where price action went up 1500% in 50 days. Not saying that is going to happen again. However the setup is remarkable similar. Which is:
On the above 2-day chart starting with the 1st purple circles:
1) leading up to the 1st purple circle price action crossed up the 200-day and 50-day EMAs before coming...
The CCP strikes again..
1st tell the world your intentions:
“China is launching its own digital currency.”
Then unload the FUD dumper truck:
“'One day everyone will use China's digital...
On the above daily chart price action has corrected 50% with a ‘incredible buy’ opportunity illuminated. Now is time to be bullish. Why?
1) Price action breaks out of resistance with a ‘W’ in price action forming.
2) Bullish divergence. Price action prints lower lows while the oscillators print higher lows. In fact 9 oscillators are now showing positive...