Like to support and follow for more content!
MDA looking bullish, we broke above big resistance level with a break above the major old trend line. We expect a move to the upside our target are:
SL tight because if we don't make this move, we expect a downward continuation.
What do you think?
Good luck traders,
MDA is about to decide its direction.
If trend gets break up, 80-200% profit is possible.
In this case, it's better to wait for an open-close candle above $0.51 before buy some MDA. This will make the trade safer.
If it turns down or stays in a side-way; $0.40 will be the stop-loss level.