Leading to the most recent earnings report, Intel had reached a 61.8% retrace from High to Low and was showing signs of reversing, so I decided to take profit on Intel. Now, upon spotting a potential trend continuation Bullish Gartley I now think it's possible for INTC to recover from here and perhaps go all the way for the 0.886 at $64.90, so I will be buying...
INTC on a 180 minute chart is in a flat bottom triangle since before earnings. The earnings
report was a beat of 20% on earnings and 1.5 % on revenue but apparently disappointed greedy
traders expecting more. Price has been mostly sideways. I saw the dip on Tuesday to Thursday
as an opportunity to take a call option trade for Friday which had a great return....
NASDAQ:INTC has reached run-up Point of control and accumulation is now taking place. I predict a jump to $47.25... Bear in mind, this is the daily chart, and we are still technically in a down-trend. So this would be more of a swing trade.
Intel (INTC) continues within a weekly downtrend channel; however, signs of a daily uptrend are present. If weekly closures remain below the daily uptrend channel, a pullback towards the middle band of the weekly downtrend channel could occur. Approval of President Joe Biden's stimulus package may sustain the upward trend. A weekly closing above the weekly...
Reasons for bullish bias:
- Price bounced from strong weekly support
- Price respected channel support
- Weekly and daily bullish candle closing
Entry Level (CMP): 43.28
Stop Loss Level: 39.56
Take Profit Level 1: 47
Take Profit Level 2: 50.72
Take Profit Level 3: Open
NASDAQ:INTC Intel is forming a potential head and shoulder pattern.
If it breaks below the neckline, it can fall further.
However, the pattern is invalidated if the price breaks above $46.👀
Head and shoulders formation
A break of the neckline could see a target all the way down to $32
Nothing goes in a straight line, so the expectation is that the neckline could be tested more than once before either breaking down, or even going up.
See the double top? When the markets open today I'll put a sell order, prices is testing the broken support. At the same time SPY is testing the 500 level and I think is going to be rejected again so expect another sell off soon. Is going to take more for the market to break out the 500 level. We will see a lot of volatility in on the upcoming days and I intend to...
This Week FORECAST
Opportunity for INTC. This setup trading idea is for intraday. >> TAYOR
1. Market conditions, unexpected news, or external events could impact the trade.
2. Always use risk management strategies to protect your capital.