* Strong up trend on all time frames
* Great earnings track record
* Pays out dividends
* Coming up on the right side of its base
* Basing for the past ~9 months and creating a base within a base
* Just breaking above the ~112 (historical resistance weekly chart) area with higher than average volume and bullish price action
* In the Automotive industry...
1) Formed a good basing pattern that was 131 days long while the markets got smashed. A signal that PAG has shown good relative strength against the market.
2) Fundamentals are solid with a history of beats over the past year.
3) While not in a strong sector, the technical setup looks interesting. The past two weeks saw more up days than down days. There were...
* Strong earnings quarter over quarter
* Strong up trend
* Broke out of a 4 month consolidation
* During the consolidation it formed a cup and handle
* The handle consolidated for 6 weeks before price broke out with higher than average volume
* Pays out dividends with a Payout ratio of 14.50% which means the company has a tonne of room to grow and possibly...
Shares of Penske Auto Group (PAG) seem to be basing and ready to move higher.
This thing is cheap with a TTM P/E of 6.2. Using consensus estimates for 2018 of $5.06 per share, it's trading at a forward P/E of 10.3.
The company offers a 3.1% dividend, and its 1 and 5 year dividend growth is 13% and 19%, respectively. With a payout ratio of 19%, there's still...
PAG - seems getting ready for a second phase of upward run. Moneyflow is getting stronger. We would like to take a position it it breaks all time high or pull back to support.
Trade Details :-
Entry Target Criteria- break of $54.41, or pull back to 50.60 - 51.30,
Exit Target Criteria- Momentum
Stop Loss Criteria- TDA
You can check our detailed analysis on...
Huge insider busying, specially from the owner. Technically it just breaking out of a channel/resistance & seems ready to fly to the next resistance.
We think it can go up to 52.56. Break of 41.83 will be a good point to long,
On the option side we are looking for Nov 40 & 45 calls, last trading price was $3.5 & $1.32
You can also look for Feb17- 45 call traded...