SPY breakdown leading to overall downtrend, PKG seems to have fizzled out of its ER catalyst cannot hold these levels I predict its going lower.
Strike $85 $2.4 Stop at 1.2
May go lower if spy continues
1. Is the objective accomplished on the Up Side? consult figure chart. Yes.
2. Is the activity bearish? Volume increasing normally on reactions and decreasing on rallies? Yes
3. Can you identify Preliminary supply? Yes
4. Is the stock weaker than the market? - responsive to reactions and sluggish on rallies? Yes
5. Is the upward stride broken? Yes
6. Do you...
I'm working on this long term analysis of the cardboard box company PKG. Sheer panic in the stock is setting up a low risk entry for long term investors. It's trading at 10 times or 10% earnings yield (roughly). By the end of February it "could" lose it's downside momentum on the monthly chart. January had a large decline and February so far has a much smaller...
This stock is a great candidate in fundamentals with a great technical set up, it has used it's 10 week moving average (50 day) for a long time showing buying, the recent correction has created a cup/handle base with a buy at 71.96 area...the potential is at least the bottom of the cup to the handle turned upside down in points 6 points, however it could run much higher