There are 1 sell signal (BEAR) present and the candles are on support level (1.70)
So at this moment, I'm neutral.
If you want to buy ORN, you can buy right now since the candles are on support level or you can wait for EngineeringRobo's buy signal.
After you buy, please watch out for EngineeringRobo's sell signals and consider selling it.
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-Orion Protocol rejected after hitting strong resistance area at 3.4-4.0 dollars
-The price pulls back to the previous Key support zone
-If ORN can hold this level again, there could be another chance to retest the upper resistance
-But if this support zone failed, 1 dollar downside target will be open
Orion Protocol finds itself in a triangle.
Heavy resistance of trend, 23 fib, sma, POC from VPVR, and the $4 price level.
Orn has broken down trend.
It's been held at under this resistance for some time and next high is a nice 15% trade.
Happy breakout trade
Small cap altcoin. Promising project. This is a long-term hold for me. Risk management is key. I have adjusted the trend line . We broke down briefly yesterday when BTC was falling but are back on it again. Facing some resistance at $3.2 after which we face psychological resistance at $4. Once we cross that, we can secure profit in the resistance zone marked by...