TCTUSDT had a breakout from the descending channel and now the price is testing weekly resistance.
IF the price will have a breakout to upward and flip the current weekly resistance into weekly support, According to Plancton's strategy, we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure...
At the moment, there are 3 sell signals present and I'm BEARISH.
So, I don't think this is a good time to buy.
If you want to buy again, we have 4 different options.
1- You can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present,
2- You can wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (0.0082) for 1D to buy,
3- Or you can buy at the up trend line,
TCTUSDT - LONG - POTENTIAL 18.50%
Entry - 14629
TP1 - 15867
Please comment with thoughts and how you get on.
If you like the idea, then hit like on the idea & support with a follow.
Good luck out there & Your investments are your responsibility.
I have 4 positive signals.
If you hold this coin you can sell at the resistance line( $ 0,014026) or you can wait for EngineeringRobo' s sell signal
If you cought the last EngineeringRobo ' s buy signals you got around % 40 profit. Quite successful.
You can still buy this coin . Risk & Reward points is 1,09 and sell at the resistance line.
In the both case...
TCTUSDT, the trend has been rising to the support line.
- If you want to take a risk, you can buy some now or wait until it breaks the support line above with 1D open-close candle then buy some or more.
-If it goes down, you wait until it pulls the uptrend line back, you determine your risk ratio then decide to sell point.