JAYDEN RESOURCES INC
TSXV
CA Flag
JDN

JDN
JAYDEN RESOURCES INC
CA Flag
TSXV
 
Next Earning
Market Cap
EPS
Div Yield
P/E
Next Earning
Market Cap
EPS
Div Yield
P/E

JDN Stock Chart

Financials

Valuation
Enterprise Value/EBITDA, TTM
Enterprise Value, FQ
Market Cap — Basic
Number of Employees
Number of Shareholders
Price/Earnings, TTM
Price/Revenue, TTM
Price/Book Ratio, FY
Price/Sales Ratio, FY
Balance Sheet
Current Ratio, FQ
Debt to Equity, FQ
Net Debt, FQ
Quick Ratio, FQ
Total Assets, FQ
Total Debt, FQ
Operating Metrics
Return on Assets, TTM
Return on Equity, TTM
Return on Invested Capital, TTM
Revenue per Employee, TTM
Price History
Average Volume (10 day)
Beta - 1 Year
Price - 52 Week High
Price - 52 Week Low
Dividends
Dividends Paid, FY
Dividends per Share, FY
Expected Annual Dividends
Dividends Yield
Margins
Net Margin, TTM
Gross Margin, TTM
Operating Margin, TTM
Pretax Margin, TTM
Income Statement
Basic EPS, Net Income
Earnings per Share, Basic, TTM
EBITDA, TTM
Gross Profit, FY
Last Annual EPS
Last Annual Revenue, FY
Net Income, FY
Total Revenue, FY
Free Cash Flow, TTM

Profile

Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Integrated Mining
Employees: 1
Jayden Resources Inc. is engaged in the evaluation, exploration and development of mineral properties. The Company is involved in the acquisition, exploration and, if warranted, the development of natural resource properties with a particular focus on the Silver Coin Property. The Silver Coin Property is located 25 kilometers north by the gravel surfaced Granduc Road from the town of Stewart, British Columbia, Canada. The property consists of 45 claims. Of these, 43 contiguous claims have shared ownership, with 80% held by the Company and the remaining 20% held by Mountain Boy Minerals. The Company also holds 100% of two nearby cell claims outside the main claim block. The property covers an area of approximately 1,470 hectares, and features a zone of faulting and brecciation with accompanying mineralization up to 300 meters wide. The Company has one subsidiary, Jayden Resources (Canada) Inc.

News

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out