To illustrate today's analysis, I propose a model of statistical discrepancy on currencies, in order to justify who is the real leader of the financial markets, which seem to accuse a global pre-slowdown of the financial markets. So I gathered a basket of generally aggressive currencies to which I oppose them to a basket of defensive currencies; After algebraic...
Based on price structures, I focus on 4 currency indexes in this week.
1. CAD: Forming a flag correction which implies a next move.
2. CHF: confirmed to going down, price may has a small correction and form the bearish trend.
3. JPY: likely to break! We must wait for...
- MACD histogram highest during for 3 months
- Current TOP is broken the biggest retracement of the nearest downtrend (wave VI to VII) and I think here is Elliot waves 1.
-Thus, I predict CAD index will go up from the wave VII to wave VIII.
- 3 targets are calculated by Elliot waves' rule.
Several weeks ago.
Investors worried New Agreement USMCA (United States-Mexico-Canada)
that they are able to reach a mutual agreement.
There is a good signal. This will result in Canada's currency and economy returning soon.