Bullish Example (Chart)
Learn the 3 bar inside bar strategy or harami bar setup.
Always trade during high liquidity and volume times of the session, which is end of Tokyo to end of London (12 hours).
Look for all patterns to trade at resistant and/or support areas, which are at quarter theory lines on charts (see orange lines on charts). You can you tube or...
Chart example is of a Bearish Pressure Zone:
3 consecutive price bars with upper wicks (VERY strong/either bearish or bullish setups)
Note: Make a zone from top of highest wick to top of highest close with one of the consecutive wicks, this is what you use as you risk or initial stop loss.
Price Action is not about price, but more importantly about decisions...
Locate Buying and selling pressure zones implied by the lower and upper shadows/wicks of candlestick price bars.
These areas have THREE rejection shadows or wicks in a relatively close area or time period.
These pressure zones can be done on 15 minute time frames, but 1 hour, 4 hour or daily charts are stronger and more reliable.
Look at attached...
Please look at your own charts:
Do you see all of the following?
Wick Fills? These type of wicks happen going with the trend and get filled with further price action on chart.
Rejection Wicks? Mostly happen at key support and resistance zones or key quarter theory psychological numbers, a lot of traders have orders there.
Reversal Wicks? Happen at key areas...
Each Candlestick consists of four important elements:
1) The Body- Large bodies equals more liquidity and more volume involved in candlestick, smaller is other side which is smaller liquidity and volume.
2) The Length Of The Wicks- Larger wicks equals higher or lower rejection of price action, from the other side. Example: Pin bar candlestick at top of a...
Please refer to chart, I expect top of hr.. a downturn during next 4 hr candle.
Once PA hits 131.00 in trade.
right now there is some Bullish imbalance which needs to be resolved by selling back down to support or around 130.600
Always- risk management in trading, Forex trading is a marathon race not a sprint race. gl.
Might be double top....going on
Only Three Candlestick setup you need to totally understand to trade Forex - Successfully!!!
An engulfing pattern is a 2-bar reversal candlestick pattern. The first candle is contained with the 2nd candle. A bullish engulfing pattern has a red candle engulfed within a green candle. A bearish engulfing pattern has a green candle engulfed within a...
Top 10 Things To Work On in 2022 Related To Forex Trading:
1) Price Action is #1
2) Risk Management (will help you or hurt you)- always trade only 1% to 2% of account on one individual trade. Lot sizes, stops, targets etc...
3) Always use a stop loss ( let trade breath give it room for price action to go wrong way, before price action does what your trading plan...
Quarters Theory should be done on all trading charts and related to all types of Forex trading...
1000 PIP Range between the Major Whole Numbers 1.7000 and 1.6000 Divided into Four Equal Parts or Four Large Quarters of 250 Pips. Yes, this is for trading on daily charts or swing positions related using either daily or higher time frames but............just...
If you use the 15 minute time frame for entries, exits, stop losses and targets, I would strongly suggest you use the quarters theory- BUT- it is actually the eighth theory (place these lines every 12.5 pips away from each other).
Example 15 minute chart of GbpJpy pair today:
(Place lines every 12.5 pips away from each other)- if you are scalping and or day...
The quarters theory on one hour time frame is great for both day trading and/or scalping.
Make sure you put the quarter lines every 25 pips away from each other, just find the closes whole round number and start there with adding lines on charts.
On noted GbpJpy chart the quarter lines are as follows:
150.750- yellow line
150.500- red line
Quarters Theory example on a 4 hour chart of AudJpy:
What does chart show you?
1) Whole round numbers (black lines)- 100 pips away from next round whole number
2) Quarter numbers (yellow and red)- 25 pips away from next quarter number
These lines make it a lot easier to trade any time frame, why?
1) You can set you enter and exits at these lines on charts
On example daily chart of EurAud (on this article)- what do you see related to the quarters theory? support and resistance? trading edge?
I see 100 pip round whole numbers (black lines) divided into four equal parts of 25 pips apiece (red and yellow lines)-
If you did trade with 100 pip stop losses- this would be a great way to trade either position, swing or...
AudJpy One Hour Sell Trade On Friday:
1) Wait for Green Line to Crossover Red Line downward
2) Enter At Start of Hourly Example Candlestick
3) Put Stop Loss above swing point on chart or 83.400 or 20 pips from entry sell price.
4) Sell Here level at 83.200 or noted beginning of 1:00 A.M. candlestick
5) Take profit at target zone of 82.200-82.400 or 80...
How To Use TDI indicator (Sell Trade and Buy Trade): One hour chart example ( one hour to four hour trades - be patient)
Sell Trade: #1 example on chart. 4 hour trade for 100 pips.
1) Wait for RSI indicator line (GREEN) line to get close to or go above upper volatility (BLUE) line . The green line is similar to the RSI indicator and represents the market...
Traders Dynamic Index
A hybrid indicator developed to indicate market conditions related to trend direction , momentum , and market volatility. An “all-in-one” indicator!
Parts Of The TDI indicator are:
1) Volatility Bands (Blue)-Last but not least, we have two blue lines, one above and one below. Those blue lines represent the volatility in the market,...
Top 3 Reasons To Use Value Area Trading (on Volume Profile)
1) Plots on a vertical scale and gives you a specific price level where the most volume has occurred.
2) You gain far more information about price levels and volume.
3) Most importantly: Makes it easier to sport institutional support and resistance levels.
Why is it important to know where 70% of...
Thin Profile (See Chart)-
Indicates a trend
One side of the market is very aggressive
No time to accumulate volumes
Volume clusters within the thin volume profile
In Forex- most of the time with major pairs- means imbalance which is a great trade to do apposite of that move, in minor Forex pairs means very little liquidity and volume and means harder to...