After ETH price is on distribution around 280$ and triangle pattern break-out going down, the price is touching the lower high around 220$
if this level support zone can't breakt, the ETH price is continuning uptrend
The downtrend channel is still clear. The recent rally from $6k8 to $8k4 is just a rebound in the downtrend.
Currently, the most profitable sell order, RR is quite good
We expect this decline to last until March 2020
Bitcoin has experienced 2 strong price increases since 4/2019
Notice that after each strong breakout price, there will be a break of about 30 days to go sideways (correction)
About the downward price adjustment is still well supported by EMA20 and EMA50 in D1.
The bitcoin price is currently supported by EMA20 (after a 30% reduction from $ 14k).
Price is supported by EMA20 and cannot be down.
At the same time, the price of the day returned to the threshold of 50% and immediately contracted
= >> Choosing to buy now gives the lowest risk
On the contrary, if the price breaks the EMA20, we will consider to cut loss and wait for the buying point at EMA50
Give your opinion :)
Price is well supported by EMA50, this is a good time to buy.
RSI did not cross the 40 zone, indicating that the selling side was weak.
Currently RSI is returning to the 50 area.
Hope you have good trading options for you.
Good luck :)
D1: Supported by increased EMA50 and trendline
D1 day candle also confirmed the price increase with a big body candle
RSI in region 43
Why is this area worth noting?
Keep in mind that Each time RSI is at 43, Dash often creates a bottom and increases strongly
=> Possibility of extremely high prices with DASH.
Hopefully this analysis helps you to choose the...
As mentioned before, bitcoin needs to break the new EMA200 to continue down.
Currently, when the price of the EMA200 has rebounded strongly, it is hard for bitcoin prices to fall further.
Realizing that the recent decline in bitcoin has dropped 30% in value.
Paying attention to the price of bitcoin also touched the 61.8% fibonacci level (important if broken...
My previous analysis of bitcoin during this period was the correction
Today, BBC continued to break EMA100 ($ 10k7).
If the price breaks $ 9k7 (EMA200), the price may go down to the previous nearest resistance that it broke ($ 8k8).
Let's see my chart :)
If you look at my analysis, it is quite familiar with 100%, 161.8% fibonacci level, right :)
Here HT also fell into the 100% threshold.
In addition, the trendline shows that prices are touching the upper edge
If we notice the RSI is also at 76. Previously, every time RSI stayed at this level, all signals showed peak.
So now is not the time to buy anymore but to...
It can be seen that the EMA100 now plays a very good supportive role
This is also a 50% fibonacci level of the increase from $ 7k5 to $ 14k previously.
At this time, the RSI is in the 41 area, so further declines are possible.
If RSI approaches the 20 area, the price may reach 9k9 - 8k8, which is the next support level.
Let's wait and see ;)
Recently, the price of bitcoin after an uptrend has triangular correction.
This time it may not be an exception when bitcoin prices are bouncing back after a strong rally.
Using fibonacci can determine that the level of 10k7 (50% fibonacci level)
At the same time, this level is also the EMA100.
If the price breaks the EMA100, the cumulative triangle pattern is no...
Usually for currency pairs with little past data, we often use the fibonacci level as the simplest.
There are 2 levels that I often use are 100% Fibonacci and Fibonacci 161.8%.
However, there are many cases where the price is too strong due to FOMO especially crypto, we can see 200%, 261.8%, 300% ...
So, I still recommend that you close 1/2 or close 80% of the...
RSI has hit the previous support zone of 43.
If BTT increases, it means that the uptrend channel is formed and we can find buying points.
Target level: Top channel of 100% / fibonacci trend channel
***Note: The target score will reach when RSI returns to the old 79-80 level