Daily closed at $7494.80 yesterday, about $6 below the level, but it has had a decent bounce from that level. Just like I said with ETH, I don't know how much faith I have in this bounce. Still holding 15% of my portfolio in $USDT.
1. Printed a new low on yesterday’s candle
2. Ranging in the yellow area on the 4 H currently
3. I see us testing the bottom of the yellow range, and if we do break down we could see a retest of the low on yesterdays candle
1. Cup & Handle forming on the daily of BITTREX:SYNXBTC
2. The black line is a swing high that gave us a bear run.
3. I am expecting this to run up some more with the incoming partnership announcement on February 4th.
Double Bottom formed on the 4H
Currently testing resistance @ 43.5K sats
25 EMA about to cross the 50 MA
CCI showing green and increasing, although getting to almost oversold levels.
Momentum may die down here, and may see a retrace to the 618 Fib @ 40.5k sats.
I. LTC is showing the Kijun some disrespect with the close below, but its working it way back up.
II. Currently sitting @ resistance at 234.48
III. Next level of resistance is at 259.15
IV. Volume is pretty flat currently
It has found support on top of the Kumo, and is head back down that way.
It is also possible that if it closes in the cloud it may head down even more towards the other end of the Kumo, but it also may find support on the Kijun.
I will be trying to buy this closer to the Kijun as this is going to be long hold.
Interesting project as a Peer-to-Peer market with...