1. Crossed bearish
2. Rejected off R zone confluence of 20 EMA and .382 fib retracement
1. Bearish candle from R zone
2. Last candle closed below 20 EMA
There is a monthly support zone at 82.179 which we need to watch and price retraced back to the same level from the previous swing low, but each time it gets to this price ...
If price can't break through to the upside at this level, then a break down could go to 0.91 900 and then 0.89590
1. EMA’s are bearish
2. Price is now at confluence of previous month high and 0.5 Fib retracement from January 2018
1. Descending channel
2. Price has moved off the channel support
3. EMA’s are bearish
4. Price is testing the 20 EMA ...
If the daily support fractal breaks, price is likely to test the support level confluence of weekly 20 EMA and daily 0.382 Fib level.
This can be a setup for a push higher
1. EMA’s Bullish
2. Price broken previous fractal resistance
3. Next resistance confluence with .272 extension
1. Price has moved away from EMA’s
2. Moving back to EMA’s from ...
Price broke out of the huge range between June and October
Created a new structure low in November
Pushed back and tested the previous support turned resistance
Has not set a new structure low, but some interesting aspects on price action here
-Price fell back into a range in line with previous support
-After a single day move up to the .5 Fib level, had a huge ...
1. You can see from each of the highlighted zones, starting in September 2015 (A.) the pair has made lower highs and lower lows (B. and C.)
2. Mid September to mid October there was price compression, where there was a lower high, but higher lows as well until the breakdown on the 22 October forming a new low (D.)
3. Price retraced to previous structure at ...
1. There has been a strong upward move since September
2. Previous candle has shown bullish rejection at previous structure
3. 1:2 Risk / Reward ratio and more if price breaks resistence
If price does not hold here, then high probability it will test 0.90 before upward continuation.
1. Weekly, Bullish, price currently testing fractal support level
2a. Daily, although it broke through resistance, since then price has steadily retraced.
2b. The pin bar and bullish engulfing did not touch the bottom of the zone, or the 150 EMA, this is also a .5 Fib retracement level
With the lower highs and lower lows and %R below -80, looks like price will ...
Overall trend is bearish
Wait for price action confirmation before entering, such as bearish engulfing candle.
There is resistence confluence between :-
2. .5 Fib retracement and
3. Senkou B level on Ichimoku
Initial target will be 0.69370
This is the third update on my analysis on Oil.
After breaking out of the range as shown by the box, I think the next stop will be 43.00.
Might come back for a retest, but this has been months in the making.
Nothing specific here, but:-
1. NZD is at lowest in a number of years
2. Price has bounced off a monthly support level from April 2013 (Gold Line)
3. Higher lows forming.
4. Nice Doji on monthly chart
5. Low risk long entry
The EURUSD has been Bearish on a monthly basis since July 2014.
On a daily basis it has consistently broken bearish fractals in a steady move down.
The last leg started at (A) which was a double top on the daily chart, broke the daily Kijun Sen at (B) and a monthly support at (C), which is also a daily fractal level.
RSI is oversold, so I expect price to come ...
Monthly chart has just started with a bearish future cloud.
We are headed down to monthly support (A) that was tested numerous times, 6 times between 2000 and 2002, 2 times in 2010.
For 2001 the support level was resistance, which is also significant.
Daily chart is bearish and has just broken fractal support at 1.47379 (B). Expect price to come back to test ...