I will be selling after a break of the trendline.
It is reaching big resistance and i am expecting a drop soon.
Watching closely now for a rejection of trendline and looking for a short entry.
I think a big drop is coming for USDCAD, but it can go a little higher before that.
EURCAD is showing rejection at 50% fibo(1.49410), i will wait for a break of the down trendline to start selling. Might take some time.
Expecting rejection at this level and start correction down.
GBPUSD is facing strong resistance at 1.29, if it breaks next resistances are at 1.30 and 1.31. I think there is a drop coming soon.
Buy at 61% or wait for breakout.
I am long on this pair, it dropped more than expected but let's watch that 116 level. If it breaks lower trendline and 115 it's invalid.
I want to see a good rejection of 1278 or break of trendline to start selling. Only if break 1290 and make flag it will be for buy.
The pair is in a corrective pattern and I am expecting continuation to the upside.
It will go for a correction soon. If it breaks 1.07 it's going up. Big possibility to hit 61%(1.06500) first and bounce there. If by any chance it breaks 61% bounce should come at 78%(1.05800). So let's watch it!
Waiting break of trendline to sell.
I'm waiting a break of the trendline to sell.
I will buy when i see nice price action at the bottom trendline and after a break of upper trendline.
It found support at 1,618% and 2 Trendlines. I am expecting it to go up, waiting for a break of counter trendline for a confirmation.
Looks good for a buy, let's see if it works out.
I am expecting it to go up after a break of trendline. Let's see.