1. This view is an experimental new idea, using the total transaction volume of more than 8300 shocks (54 million) to estimate the supply of more than 8300, and then calculating the transaction volume of less than 5600 (53 million) to confirm whether the above supply Full release.
2. The result is very interesting. It can be concluded from the trading volume. In...
1. Personal point: The last time the price touched 5800, a new main force (CM) was involved, and the price rhythm has changed significantly. I am not sure what the purpose of this new CM is.
2. The rising wedge is still in operation, and the price volume exceeds 7600 to declare the failure of the adjustment wedge.
3. The operation is not recommended to be long...
Believe it or not, the Chinese government's views on Bitcoin and blockchain seem to have affected recent prices.
Maybe some Chinese players are using this to manipulate the market.
Here are the details: