Great setup, but will wait for confirmation. TSLA could get squeezed again, who knows.
TSLA looks bearish on all time frames. Looking for a short entry in the morning after it breaks out of pennant to the downside and I have confirmation.
ENTRY - $430.60
$430.60 is a strong area of support/resistance so this will likely serve as my entry depending on price...
Could wait for confirmation, but I prefer to buy at support (bottom of pennant, so I can set a tight stop) and sell if there's major resistance at top of pennant, but I'm expecting a breakout to upside.