Broke the 50% FIB, I have been buying at 117, and averaging down.
MACD Cross on the 4h chart, oversold on the daily chart, STOCH cross on the 3 days chart. Just a question of days before we see this flying again. Very low volume.
Red Earning, but not expecting a big drop. You can't be wrong with KO. That said, I'm putting more weight on KOF, as in my sense leverage is highger. KO is trading at a fare value VS KOF whish is clearly undervaluated.
Where everyone sees a bullish penant forming, I see an inverted H&S. Might not be the most academic one, but so far we are in. Stock is acting as planned.
- Macd cross on the 4h chart
- We start seeing some volume accumulation on the daily chart
The way I see things, is bulls pushing prices hoping for some good news, or hype, related to the demo day. As...
- Broke the trend line , but what counts is the closing price. Still showing some fragility here.
- Bounced from the 13 D EMA
- RSI Cross Over. Bottomed?
- MacD Cross over - buyers may be looking to pick up longs in the vicinity of the trendline. If the price close below the trendline there is a case of more bearishness, but until that occurs bulls may want to...