About meI am a Prop Firm Forex Trader at Jackson Capital. Currently studying Bachelor of Commerce and aiming to get a Master of Finance after my bachelor. Ultimate goal is to open a trading academy named "GreenSky CFD Academy".
For now, just keep making profit!
* Wait for price action at 1.10273 level
* This level has acted as significant support early in August 2019
* Go long when you get some sort of support price action pattern
* Place Stop Loss 5 to 6 pips below the Low
* Take profit around 1.1200
---> Add me on FB: www.facebook.com
Time to short gold
* Get on your 1h chart and get it at 50% retracement
* Place Stop Loss a few pips above the recent HIGH
* Place Take Profit on previous resistance on weekly chart
* Risk 1 to 3% of your capital on this trade
AUDCHF is sitting on WEEKLY DEMAND ZONE
Lets go LONG
Entry on 4h chart, I will get in on 50% retracement
Stop loss just 5 pips below the weekly pin bar
Good luck to us all!
*** Same thing on AUDUSD chart.
Have a look on 1H chart too and you can see there is still indecisive actions between bulls and bears.
Also on 4h chart, there is bearish pressure from 50, 100 and 200SMA.
The recent bull action was just pull back (may be)
I will wait for some action around 9200 anchor which has been SIGNIFICANT support in the past
Please leave comment below of what you think.
Entry: at 50% retracement
Stop Loss: at the Lower High (Origin of the fibo leg)
Take Profit: To the previous low on the 1st of August
*Constantly monitor your SL and TP once get in the trade.
** Once the trade moves in your favor, move SL to break even to reduce risk
*** If you see a reversal pattern before price hits TP, take profit straight away
**** Risk 1% of...