Hey peeps the amazing just happened last week with Shiba innu surging 233.000% in the space of October and were looking at our key area in the fabinaco retracement with the market respecting it on the 50% retracement Shiba innu is currently the 12th most recognized cryptocurrency and its supply of 1.000.000.000.000.000 trillion had been reduced to 399.000.000.000...
According to our idea we are waiting for the market to reach our 23.6 or 38.2 Fibonacci level for a sell of market prices should respect $4350.0 or $4300.0 for us to sell we waiting for prices to touch our wedge and pervious support that is now our new resistance will determine whether we sell if its properly respected as resistance.
For entries we looking for...
According to previous analysis the pair has been giving us indication of selling for the long term as prices are below our previous resistance and looking to test our support if prices breaks below our resistance and triangle and resets with bearish patterns we sell
Our first trade failed and the market broke below our bullish channel we are waiting for a retest to either indicate a sell if the area of significant is respected a break above it means the pair is in an unstable state
NZDUSD seem to retreat to our downward trendline if the pairs tests as support and respects it we will look for the market to buy if the opposite happens and it tests as resistance we will sell the only problem is our trendline we should wait for a retest below or above it then we either buy the above breakout of the range and sell the below breakout.
Judging on my previous analysis on GBPJPY the markets have been on a bullish rally as it seems the GBP is losing strength against the Yen so there is a potential long term sell.
Check out my private idea.
Doge is currently trading towards our 0.05 mark and it is in a bearish trend as we can see that the market is powered by bears after our retracement to our major key of support or area of significant doge will hit our 1 dollar mark it might take months for the setup to play out but we are keen on that area to buy
Dogecoin has been dramatic the past few days and the correction we expected is playing out we just need to see a secondary touch at our trendline support then we will buy doge until it reaches our one dollar mark