I won't go much in Fundamental reasons for these price moves as I truly believe in Bitcoin in long term and the adoption that it will receive from all sides making these totally possible and likely to happen.
Move 1 :
Currently happening . Upside move expected to 12000$-12500$ area.
Resulted by the fomo from people who missed the bottom and accumulation of...
After breaking out the resistance Ethereum differently from Bitcoin decided to retest resistance as a support . The retest has been successfull and so far has holded up price nicely. After breaking this short term red resistance line ETH should have it's time to ride and altcoins might also follow it since them also did not rise like Bitcoin did.
RSI showing a...
We have a really bullish inverse head and shoulders being formed . Price just found support in 61.8% fib level from last uptrend move and right now I am looking for a strong uptrend on WAVES in the next days/weeks. A good R:R setup can be easily defined looking at the weekly chart.
Ethereum is showing a nice bullish pennant on BTC pair and as we know based on historical data ETH tends to run more than BTC on bullish moves and fall more on bearish moves and it didin't show a real solid bullish move against BTC yet since Bitcoin last pump from 4K area to 5K+ . That is a good FA for Ethereum and in terms of TA the chart I won't comment much...
After correcting from 5300 to 4800 area the chart shows what I am expecting for BItcoin now in a simple and clear way.
I will be waiting for the double bottom to be confirmed and then will consider opening a long position or will just hold my BItcoins and let them ride.
This Bitcoin ride has been awesome so far but we are getting closer to a correction IMO. Expecting now a small dip before the next and stronger we had today target 5700-5750 area. After that the correction should start and I am targeting 5000$ area.
About low-medium cap altcoins I am not sure yet what will happen to them. Most dipped a lot in this BTC ride in...
#XRP should break in the next few days this huge falling wedge and explode up to retest the 10K resistance. Indicators looking extreme bullish with divergence in the RSI and oversold Stoch RSI.
I don't need to say much more as the chart really points it all.
Indicators looks ok but what really looks bullish here is the chart showing a strong support in the 60-70 area. Market has showed strong action in altcoins and Mainframe still didin't show it's move. I will be buying some here and look for the resistance areas in the chart.
I don't need to say much more as the chart shows pretty much everything.
Total market cap testing right now a very important resistance. Breaking this resistance should give crypto market a nice wave up to 200$Bln market cap. Overall Bitcoin chart and altcoins charts looks bullish in the long term today and looks like that crypto total market cap is also showing us a nice run in crypto if we managed to break this downtrend that has...
If ONT breaks this 20K resistance we should get several waves up to 26K-32K satoshis.
In the weekly chart ONT already retraced 100% and found some nice support breaking the Ichimoku cloud some weeks ago. Things looking good and it is just about that resistance to get the confirmation to ride up fast.
I have been waiting for days for a clear pattern and here it is a falling wedge. I am expecting Bitcoin to break up this falling wedge in the 3rd week of february. If that happens the breakout will be followed by strong volume bringing us to test again the resistance line that has been dominating the market in this bear trend. The resistance will be strong and not...
I am buying Bitcoin back now at 3620. Stop loss at 3530. I really like the fact that previous resistance worked as a support and that we correctly exactly to 61.8 fib level. Looks like a good entry to catch this wave 3 to 3800 area.
Some medium-high caps are going up hard in last days and looks like EOS wants it's run too!
Insane opportunity here. I will buy a small portion now and more after breakout and will set a stop loss under the support. Will close the trade if a 4 hrs candle close under support
After correcting so much. One of the best crypto projects may now make a double bottom and start riding up from here to test 50% fib level around 170 sats.
Stop loss :
I will close this trade if VET closes a 4 hrs candle under 100 sats.