XRPBTC is almost touching a long standing support (stands for 2 years). RSI is oversold and ready to go up too. Expecting a proper pump. The only alternative is that XRPBTC falls through the support, but it doesn't seem likely looking at the other indicators and overall bullishness of the market.
XLMBTC finds itself deep into a faling wedge. RSI is oversold and at its lowest since ever, MACD is ready to cross up too. After a little bit more decline towards the support of the wedge, I expect a strong bounce which will result in a breakout from the wedge.
Classic XRP. It is trading in a narrowing triangle for the last 6 months. We can now expect a big move in the coming 10 days; Can be up or down. Wait for confirmation and only buy if we break up with good volume.
There are theories going around that the bottom already happened. Because of these rumours, there is a likely scenario that people will buy the dip (at support) around €102-107 and we will see an increase towards the triangle resistance at around €140. I we break that, we might go towards €170 in April. Another supporting factor: weekly MACD crossed up in december...
ETHUSD appears to be in a falling wedge, which is a bullish pattern. there some indicators that predict ETH will break up from the wedge. 1) bullish diverge: lower lows on USD value, higher lows on RSI. 2) the last bounce didn't only bounce from the wedge support, but also from a longer-term triangle support. If we see a break up from the wedge with increasing...
Quite a rough, high level TA. But listen: last year GNTBTC had a big run going on in may - july. I have seen quite coins that repeat their same pattern a half year or a year later. GNT could move along the right flank of this ARC and go towards ATH on ratio by July/August. Good long position I think!
BTC got overheated last year and exited the channel. In April it bounced off the support of that original channel and now it seems to struggle to pass the channel's resistance. Will BTC simply continue in the original channel? (until it gets overheated again?)
Most likely we will see a bottom somewhere between €480 - 620 (yeah i know its a big range, but hard to estimate atm) and then exit the bearish channel. Best to buy back in in batches and then HODL for some weeks/months.
ETH is knocking on BTC's door. after several failed tries, it might finally happen now. 4h MACD golden cross just happened and RSI looks good and above 50. Only volume is lacking a bit, hopefully it will pick up. Buy if it breaks
Everybody seems to be waiting to restart the bull run on ETH and BTC, 1 Jan. is a psychological cut-off date. Big triangles are being formed and my prediction is that the new year will trigger the next run up. The start of a new year often brings new optimism!
Once resistance is broken with proper volume, BTC will continue upwards. It can happen now (unlikely because of low volume), but more likely it first goes back down a bit or more. Buy only once break-out is confirmed with strong volume, or at the $9000 dip ;)
I guess the 2nd option (2nd arrow) is most likely. Time will tell
After a long period of consolidation, it looks like ZRX is ready to go. Volume went up and it recently broke out of its decending channel. RSI above 50 now. The 0x protocol is a very solid project with a great team (check out their website). Hopefully it will now get the attention it deserves. I'm holding and hoping this to be my 10x coin!