When Apple's stock has had a big correction it has always reconnected with its 15 QMA/200 WMA/200 WEMA.
Reconnects with the 200 Weekly MA/200 Weekly EMA: 2008, 2013, 2016, 2018
Reconnects with the 15 Quarterly (3 Months) MA: 2008, 2013, 2016, January 2019.
Indexes & ETFs etc. are now so concentrated in/heavily weighted for Tech stocks that if you can call just 1...
The previous 3 times this signal appeared big additional losses occurred:
From the Low of the week of the initial crash these additional losses occurred:
April 2000 to September 2001: -29.46%
September 2001 to October 2002: -18.65%
October 2008 to March 2009: -20.60%
Active & Current Factors & Possibilities that increase the probability of this crash resulting...
The Idea, quoting myself from Twitter:
Imagine being able to trade the Total Crypto MCap in the same way as S&P 500 #Futures $ES or NASDAQ Futures $NQ. Compacting the Index total to the first 4 digits would make it as simple to understand as traditional #Stocks market indexes.
The Trade: Long on New Years Euphoria. Market Makers might run the stops above which...
The true definition of a Bear Market is -16% down as definitely proven by Jack Schannep of the Dow Theory.
"The threshold of -16% has resulted 70% of the time in declines occurring of at least -24% with the average loss for Bear markets being -33.5% over 16.5 months time."
In the short term there will likely be a hard and fast 'Dirty Rally' due to oversold...
Support us by visiting www.1Foxy.com
Our analysis is typed out on the chart.
On the CM_Ultimate_MA_MTF_V2 Indicator that we've added to the chart, change the Moving Average Length - LoopBack Period to 9 instead of the 20 it's at right now.
$GBPUSD will likely rapidly recover once the $Brexit uncertainty is over after June 23rd.
Markets overshoot in both directions especially before and after hugely historic events so we should see 1.52+ again pretty soon.
The bullish trend remains intact with 17 weeks left to the next Reward-Drop we should see elevated price levels as large market participants seek to cash in on the hype and distribute at higher prices.
Free Trade Idea provided by ElixiumCapital.com
- A technical pattern which suggests retracement to lower levels.
- My theory for the fundamentals behind this trade:
- August 24th 2015 was just the the beginning of something much bigger, a shift towards risk aversion which will lead to a stronger yen.
- The rapid relief rally following August 24th is due to a...
- Short on further bearish confirmation or short at 18050.
- RSI is below 50 with a bearish divergence.
- Price has reached channel resistance.
- Price is below the 50 MA and the 200 MA.
- Hedge fund Window dressing positions are expected to unwind next week because it's the start of a new month.
- Hedge funds are net short as shown in the CME commitment of...
- The market has made a triple top in the lowest portion of the 2011 Pitchfork and has challenged and failed 5 times at the 2120-2140 region
- The US30 has made a series of lower highs and it's moving average profile is weak.
- Earnings season overall looks weak (Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Yahoo etc.)
- Weekly RSI has dropped below 50.
- Daily RSI has produced a bearish divergence.
- The moving average profile is morphing into fully bearish.
- US30/DJIA has very bearish technicals + the price closed below the 200 DMA.