Everytime it touches on the resistance in the past the pair rejected, but it's not worth to enter now cuz its almost touching a minor support level so I will wait too see if it closes below the Orange Support Level to enter in a Short Position. Almost everything in my trading plan is checked but not one "box" so I will wait to see what happens.
The pair is inside a Consolidation Box and I wait to see how it will react to the next support zone. A trend was being created with HL and HH but with nfp day maybe we are seeing a beggining of a reversal to test the major support zone again
I opened a position last week and hit TP1-TP2-TP3. Right now I'm looking for the pair to touch the trendline and see if it breaks or use it as a support to go to my TP4.
If it breaks - closing TP4 imediately and looking for selling oportunities
If the trend continues maybe open another buy position to secure more profits in the path to the TP4.