Proximus (PROX) is still downtrending.
A volume peak occurred on the June 13, when turbo and sprinters were closed because the stop-losses were reached.
Basically, I expect to see some short-time but weak bullish price action.
We have to assume the downtrend is still in effect as long as there is no clear reversal signal.
Will Trump's trade war drive...
Lots of tech stocks were weak on friday, Rapid7 (RPD) fell too.
On the daily I see a head & shoulders pattern forming.
A strong (high volume) bearish candle which may indicate the end of the uptrend.
On the weekly the stock is still in an uptrend and the doji is showing indecision.
I wonder why buyers stepped in on friday the 22th, and why...
Today, the stock finally broke out of the range with a strong close at 5.60 USD.
I've drawn my trendline on the weekly, I expect the trend to continue slowly.
Let's hope it holds.
On the 26 October we had a nice new line, which I believe to be the final one and a nice Wyckoff spring.
Anyways, I will trade this long term without a stop-loss as I believe the...
The main analysis is done on the weekly chart.
The stock is currently downtrending. There was a short uptrend but volume didn't follow.
Therefor I believe the downtrend will resume.
So it looks like it is time go short again (soon).
On the daily we see the development of a value area.
A nice entry would be around 111 EUR.
I will trade this one with a Turbo Short...
On the weekly the stock is currently in a downtrend, the previous downtrend got interrupted end of February 2017 but seems to have resumed in June.
We see doji's and small body candles on the weekly, so it looks like there is balance.
25.45 seems to be a key support level, but I am not sure the stock will visit that price level again to test it.
I have the...
The stock is currently trading at the bottom of the weekly range.
The Price of Control is currently 99.0, the stock is currently trading below this price.
The average volume (8 period) on the weekly is stable, so the area is accepted.
The same period average volume on the daily is slightly increasing as price dropped, so it looks like buyers are coming in at the...
The stock is currently still in a mid-term downtrend.
It looks like a range is developing.
My idea is to stand aside, and go long when the stock reaches 43.40 EUR.
Sell around 45.40 EUR.
I will probably use a turbo long, depending on the available options then.
My previous idea on Promixus didn't work out the way I expected. (See 2017-06-16)
The stock is now trying to fill the gap. Based on the increased bullish volume I am anticipating that the gap fill will be successful tomorrow and the stock will continue the trend.
1) Bullish Volume on a Bullish bar
2) The stock broke out of the range it was stuck...
The stock is currently trading below the value area.
Depending on your risk factor, sell half of the assets in the middle of the area (±17.00), or sell near the top (±17.50).
1) The stock is trading below the value area
2) On the 2017-06-06, almost 3 Millions shared were traded, the big party that bought them will want to distribute them with...
I suggest to go short and take profit at one of the support levels.
1) Lots of volume on a bearish bar, it feels like the beginning of a mark down phase.
1) The price gapped up twice before, so there may be strong support
2) I see alteast 3 support levels (the purple lines) (if all 3 of them get broken you can go short long time)
3) The price may...
I want to go long on Supermcrio.
The downtrend (red line) is still in effect so I am standing at the side.
The short interest on the stock is around 9%, which I consider to be a safe value.
Over the last weeks the average volume has increased compared the volume before earnings.
This shows that interest in the stock has increased and a breakout...
1) The volume increased in the uptrend, and remained stable during the pullback.
2) The support line hasn't been touched anymore and it looks like the stock is making higher lows.
1) The latest uptrend contained a lot of doji's with increased volume. That worries me, I would have hoped to see higher closing prices.