About meI am an enthusiastic and full-time committed Forex trader, with an experience of over 2 years. I have used various strategies in the past, and was able to form my own strategy which has a lot of success, based on three other methods/strategies.
Direction: - The pair retested Source at the H4 OB (OrderBlock).
- Reversal expected as liquidity was trapped at the Source.
- At last level of Bullish Cycle.
Entry: - M ( Double Top ) Pattern Formation on the M15 & H1.
- Divergence occurred on the H1.
- RSI crossed volatility bands (Shark-fin).
- RSI above 68, indicating pair was overbought.
Direction: - The pair is in a Bearish Order Flow and had Bearish Momentum.
- The pair was in a Bearish Cycle and respected the H4 OB's (Order Blocks).
Entry: - M (Double Top) Pattern Formation.
- Divergence occurred on the M15.
- RSI crossed volatility bands (Shark-fin), indicating a rise in the pair.
- RSI above the 68 indicating the pair was...
Direction: - Pair is in Bearish Order Flow and has Bearish Momentum on the H4 and Daily.
- Pattern formed in the Bearish H4 OB (Order Block).
Entry: - W (Double Top) Pattern Formation.
- Divergence occurred.
- RSI crossed volatility bands (Shark-fin), indicating a drop in the pair.
- RSI near the 68 (exhaustion zone), indicating pair was...
Direction: - The pair was in Bullish OrderFlow.
- It was in a Bullish Cycle and created a pattern within the H4 OB.
Entry: - W (Double Bottom) Pattern Formation on the H1.
- RSI crossed volatility bands (Shark-fin), indicating rise in the pair.
- Divergence occurred, indicating probable rise.
- MBL (Market Base Line) curved upwards which confirmed...
Direction: - On the H4 USDDKK was in a Bullish OrderFlow.
- It entered the H4/H1 liquidity area.
Entry: - W (Double Bottom) Pattern formation on both the H1 & M15
- RSI crossed the Signal Line (Shark-fin) on the H1 & M15, indicating a probable rise in the pair.
- RSI was near the 32 on the H1 & M15, indicating the pair was oversold.
- I entered once...
Direction: - GBPUSD had Bullish Momentum, and was in a Bullish Cycle.
- The OrderFlow was seen as Bullish and when trade, the pair was in a Bullish OrderBlock on the H4.
Entry: - W (Double Bottom) Pattern Formation seen, indicating price will rise.
- Divergence and Shark-fin (RSI crossing Volatility Bands) seen, indicating the pair will probably go...
Direction: - AUDCAD was in Bullish Orderflow, and the trade presented itself in a Bullish OrderBlock.
- Previous high held was broken yesterday, indicating they were going to continue going long.
Entry: - W (Double Bottom) Pattern formed at low of the day.
- Low of the day was created when candles closed above the 800 EMA, and pinned below. This...
Direction: - Gold has Bullish Momentum and is still in a Bullish Cycle, as it is making higher lows and higher highs (Bullish Order Flow).
- Due to the current global issues confidence in gold is rising.
Entry: - The pair pulled back to the low of the OB (Order Block), so as long as it held the low this was the perfect entry to go long.
- The candle...
Direction: - Started a Bullish Cycle from 3 days ago when PFL (Peak Formation Low) formed.
- H1 & H4 MBL (Market Base Line) on TDI leaning upwards, from below the 50.
- H1 OB (Order Block) was being respected.
Entry: - Low was held for multiple hours at the H1 OB (Order Block), which is a resistance point. Candles never closed below that low...
Direction: - PFH (Peak Formation High) established 3 days ago which started a Bearish Cycle.
- Bearish Momentum is seen on the H4 as lower lows and lower highs are being formed.
Entry: - Price point was held for multiple hours over two days, and no candle closed above this point. Multiple candles pinned this point, indicating the high was going to...
Direction: - Entered a Bearish Cycle on Tuesday (three days ago) on the H1, so I was looking to short off possible high points.
- Just dropped to the first level of the cycle, so still needs to drop for minimum 1/2 more days.
- On the H4 & H1 time-frame there is Bearish Momentum , as lower lows and lower highs are being made.
Entry: - High held at...
Direction: - Held last weeks low on the H4 & H1. This price action indicated it was going to move from a Bearish Cycle to a Bullish Cycle. Furthermore, it was at the last level of a Bearish Cycle, so it was due to reverse.
- Reversal Multi-Session W (Double Bottom) pattern on the 29th June indicated the new low of the cycle (Peak Formation Low, PFL)....
Direction: - Just started a Bullish Cycle a day prior, so I was only looking to go long.
- Both higher time-frame, H1 & H4 MBL started to point upwards, indicating trend was Bullish.
- Other GBP's, which are correlated, were also in a Bullish Cycle.
- Divergence on the H1 from the reversal, indicating a change from a Bearish to Bullish Trend.
Direction: - This pair was midway through a Bearish Cycle on the H1, however it was expected to reset and rise into a Bullish Cycle due to correlations with other pairs such as GBPUSD.
- Low was held on the H1 for 3 days, so even if trend was going to continue being Bearish, a counter-trend would still give a considerable amount of pips for me if a...
AUDUSD Short - Direction: In a Bearish Cycle at level 2 on the H1, showing Bearish Momentum on the higher time-frame. Entry: Market Structure looked the same as yesterday and the day before, then gave an M formation entry at the top of the level. Furthermore, candle closed below the 13 EMA, giving me a confirmation. SL @ 17 pips above Trade Open (just above YH),...
USDJPY Long - Direction: In a Bullish Cycle on the H1, showing Bullish Momentum in Level 2 of the cycle. Entry: Pins and bounce off the 800 EMA indicated a possible low and after the low was held for over an hour, a W pattern formed, enticing me to enter. In addition, a shark-fin was seen indicating it was going to rise. SL 15 pips below Trade Open (7 pips below...
GBPUSD Short - Direction: In a Bearish Cycle as it has not reached the H4 OB, and Bearish Momentum shown on the H4. Entry: RR tracks bounce off the 200 EMA, with divergence. RSI on the M15 also showed that the pair was overbought and was due to drop soon. SL 25 pips above Trade Open (just above 200 EMA), and TP 47 pips below Trade Open (just above YL).
AUDUSD Short - Direction: Multi-Session M PFH (peak formation high) on the 23rd-24th, and then 1 vector drop down into level 1. In addition, I see bearish momentum on the H4 and H1 time-frames. Entry: Dotted line on chart indicated the high held throughout the day (as no candle closed above), and the candles respected the 200 EMA, and did not close above it....