Quick and simple analysis. Wait for rejection of the support before going long. Multiple rejections will indicate a reversal and an uptrend.
If support breaks and then retested-close out position. Keep stop loss at 30 pips below support.
Wait till price reaches demand zone. Let the price come to you and load on buy and scale to next supply zone.
Enter for the buy .71431
SL. below demand zone.
If anyone has any comments or criticisms-please share.
Good evening all,
Our levels have stayed steady. I believe that the price will not move much the upcoming month. If you would like to add revenue to your positions sell covered calls and puts. You can collect a nice premium while we wait for movement later on.
Good evening everyone,
Coming to you from NY.
We can see that USD/JPY pair is declining. We are seeing that the USD is weakening and causing a strong USD/JPY movement. The USD fell hard against the yen on Monday as we got back from the weekend. We have hit a small support and might see a small pull back (potential for an entry). Keep your SL tight if you are...
Look for 1.3 area for selling pressure. A lot of institutions might be cashing in their positions at this level. My resistance line should be hit-thus, closing the gap.
Fundamentals are up in the air but price correction is needed. Trend is broken and support has been established.
USL could hit $18.50 to fill in the gap. Be careful on news regarding OPEC.
Support might be tapped a few times and then price should go up from here. Move stop losses in profit and keep a tight stop loss.
Companies that are operating offshore have had an impact. OPEC is convening today-so watch out for news.
My short term bias is that we will have a short pump up in price and a possible retrace. If resistance is broken, wait for resistance to become support and go long.
USD/JPY UPDATE from last analysis! TP was hit.
Resistance has broken 4H level. Side ways movement will now begin so buy and sell support and resistance. Once there is a breakout, wait for confirmation and enter.
Bias is still long. Wait for retrace to support to enter buy. Keep SL below daily low.
Good morning here in NYC.
We see that we have started our reversal. Resistance seems to be strong. We can see price action near the highlighted area. A double top has formed on 4H. Looking at Daily we see confirmation.
Macro: China has had a second wave and now U.S. expects that there could be a second. Companies and economy will be effected. As DJI30 consists...
We see that DJI 30 has reached a critical reversal zone. We wait until 15:00 UTC to determine if price will reverse or go on to a continuation.
Will update on when to enter the sell/buy order. For now, the index looks like a sell.
US30 will continue upwards towards the 2400 level. If price closes below 2410-2450 then we can assume a resistance level and trend to continue to the downside. AGAIN, intraday to the 2400 level then possible short.
Feel free to comment your thoughts.