Although my buyzones from previous ideas regarding bitcoin held good, I haven't anticipated that it goes even more bearish. I point out an even lower buyzone in this idea. Consolidation could be delayed until Mid Feb. I personally preparing the coming big bounce by entering low in promising crypto projects and definitely in BitCoin.
While my idea still holds pretty good, I didn't anticipate the timing. The bulls are actually much stronger than I thought. I still believe that we are going to see a lower monthly low in a few days. BitCoin won't be around for a long time in the hood below 9k. There is a lot of support and bulls who desperately don't want to miss the "probably* best buying...
My last idea about the bitcoin holds pretty strong currently, therefore I would like to take a closer look at the final 5th wave that may push the price down to 8k.
My Hypothesis: We are still in the ABC Correction that has started in December at around $20k. We...
EOS is currently in Wave C of an ABC ZigZag Correction. I don't expect a double bottom (A/C on same height), because on weekly EOS is soooooooo bullish. If BitCoin is down in the next days EOS could potentially retrace on the 618, which would be awesome, because it won't be that cheap anymore every. Catch the dip!
My Hypothesis: BitCoin is still in its Wave C of an ABC ZigZag Consolidation. The Subwave 4 of a 12345 Sub-Pattern will end soon. In my last idea, I thought we are in an ABCDE Wedge, but it looks like Subwave 4 has a usual ABC Wedge Pattern. If the 11.8k resistance breaks, my whole idea is probably wrong, because that would mean that the consolidation of BitCoin...
BitCoin is still in its C-Wave of an ABC ZigZag Consolidation. The Subwave 4 of an 12345 Sub-Pattern will end soon, because we are currently in the last upward move (Wave E) inside of an ABCDE Ascending Wedge.
Bearflag, RSI, MACD say short your A** off! :)
The whole AltCoin Market is currently following bitcoin, therefore I expect a breaktdown of the whole market again. My recommandation: Sell your position, short the market, buy low later on (ladder buy in at 9.5/9/8.5/8).
I think we see a pretty decent ABC correction of the bitcoin. We are currently in the C Wave and chances a high that we just have finished Sub-Wave 3. Therefore we might see a short term uptrend, until it breaks down to around $8.1k USD. Then Correction would be over and we would see a rise to 27k
If no major event happens in the next 4 days, it will be crucial if the bitcoin will breakthrough the $16k level. If she does, a bearflag is probable, which means short term up, but mid to long term down to 8k (in a panic scenario)