The pair retested the Ichimoku cloud, and I will look to buy
1. If the Daily candle closes above the cloud
2. If price breaks the 0.5 Fib area, and
3. The Awesome Oscillator moves into positive and is green in colour
Use good money management. Trade with care.
Your comments and likes are appreciated... :D
1. Symmetrical triangle formation signaling a possibility of downward trend continuation
2. Double top formed on 1H at the 0.5 fib (17.057)
3. The 0.618 fib (17.162) has been a support level in October and could prove to be a good resistance level now.
3. Good Risk-reward ratio
Looking to short if price breaks ...
1. USDJPY shows a potential Gartley completion at 0.786 Fib (108.6 price zone).
2. RSI is overbought and developing a potential divergence.
I will monitor price action at 108.60 area on the 1H timeframe for a possible sell.
Your likes and comments are welcome :D.
Trade with care, and all the best, traders.
1. Price is at previous resistance zone;
2. Divergence on RSI, and RSI is in oversold region
3. Good Risk-Reward ratio with SL a little below the 0.786 fib (a little below the inner bullish trendline)
Your likes and comments are welcome.
All the best traders, and do have a piptastic week... :D
GOLD looks to be setting up for a nice big move up, and I am keeping an eye on it due to the following
1. Price retested the falling trendline earlier on (1st week in October; around the 0.382 fibonacci zone), and has come to retest it again;
2. Price is within the 0.5 and 0.618 fib zones. This zone ...
USDCHF has been in a channel since May. ABCD was completed at the 0.618 fib area of the December to May downward move. Price fall has started already and with RSI is oversold on the 240, there could be a little pull back into the resistance zone of the channel.
There could be a shorting opportunity if price pulls ...
EURCHF has generally been in a channel since June. I am taking a long position because
1. Price is in an upward trend
2. A strong support line has been retested thrice since July.
3. RSI is a buy zone
4. Good Risk/Reward ratio
TP1 is at the 0.618 Fib Area. This area was a resistance zone in August and ...
1. Potential Gartley Pattern to be completed
2. RSI is overbought on Daily chart. (It is nearly oversold on the 240. As such another move up to finally complete the Gartley formation at 0.786 is possible)
3. Divergence on RSI (Daily)
I will be looking at the price action at the 104.6 area. If it breaks the upward ...
It's great to be back now after a looooong break... :D
Looking to short now....
1. Completed Gartley formation
2. ABCD pattern developing
3. Price is rejected on the downward trendline
4. RSI is overbought
5. Price is at a Fib confluence area
Trade with care and with a tested strategy.
Your views are welcome.
Looking for completion of Gartley Pattern at the 0.786 Fib zone.
Then I would be looking to short based on price action and RSI.
SL should be above point X.
I love to learn more; All constructive comments and views are welcome.
Trade with care. All the best, traders.
1. Price at previous resistance zone (now turn support) between 0.382 and 0.5 fib area, and has retested the zone twice already.
2. RSI Oversold
3. RSI Divergence
(Similar to AUDUSD idea published earlier)
Love to learn more. Your constructive comments and views are appreciated.
Trade what you see, and trade with ...
I look to short because
1. Price on the downward trendline (doubling as 0.786 fib retracement level)
2. RSI overbought
However, if price breaks the trendline, I would wait for a retest and price action for the next opportunity.
I love learning; as such all constructive comments and views are welcome.
All the ...