Price is testing a support zone on the H4 time frame.
this zone is in between the 50 and 60 fib level.
if we get a double bottom on the 30 min we can take that as a signal to buy.
NOTE RISKY BUY BEACAUSE THE TREND IS DOWN.
We have a potential sell on EURUSD.
Price has broken back under our support zone which is now our resistance level.
We also have a potential double top on the lower time frames.
Price is currently testing the 50 fib level.
Waiting to see how price will react during the London season.
We have a break and retest situation. Price has pulled back to resistance.
Resistance level is also in line with the 50 fib level.
The overall trend is down.
Will be looking for entries on lower time frames for confirmation to sell
We have a break and retest situation and price is currently testing the support zone which is also the 0.618 fib level.
We also have a potential bullish flag pattern.
Waiting for London open and also looking for entries on lower time frames.
We have price at a resistance zone which is also the 0.3 fib level.
We have a nice bearish engulfing candle on the H1 and price is currently forming a potential bearish flag.
Overall structure is trying to complete the head and shoulders perttern.
Price has broken through a support zone which is now our resistance level.
We have a supply zone also at this level.
Price is currently forming a potential bearish flag.
Resistance level is also the 6.8fib level.
We might see a sell on GBPUSD
Price is currently pulling back to test a support zone for potential buy opportunity.
H4 is on a clear uptrend and support zone is at the same level with the 50 and 6.8 fib level.
Will be looking for entries on lower time frames for confirmation to buy.
We have a valid supply zone which has broken structure to the down side.
We also have liquidity Close to our supply zone.
The high time frames are also bearish.
Waiting for price to get into the zone so we can look for sell opportunities