About meMy name is Ivan, im student of medical university. I get involved into trading with the hype wave about bitcoin few months ago. At the moment i compose quite accurate mid term and intraday forecasts and keep developing in this.
Two possible patterns appeared. H&S and W. Indicators shows bull`s tendens. For the last days my forecasts were very good with the help of indicators, so i think it`s more chances to go up from that point, at least to 17k (upper bb line). Cant say will it be higher or not, because we lack of fandamental now. The threshold is ma20 at 1d tf. breaking through...
Sorry for some wrong details, but i hope my updates saved situation.
My forecast is on the picture.
And i want to say something. My last chart was influenced by the masses and authoritative, more experienced traders.
Although, the situation was 50|50 for any movement, all the data i got was telling me the bears are a bit stronger.
Than i heared about...
At the moment we`re facing some resistance at 16500.
And the reason for this may be this things:
1.some divergence on rsi at 2h
2. appearing head and shoulders at 1d
About rsi. On the picture you can find an anology with 2017 autumn. So i expect the pull back towards 14k level to make the bull formation at rsi and continue the uptrend....
I`m glad i was right at least about the fact, that btc will not go up so fast. And now the market shows, that we are going even deeper.
So, i guess 1-2 days left before we surely now what will happen. What must we see to make a decision? 1. Closing week candle with body lower than a half of the general length. 2. Breaking lower Boilinger Bands line. 3....
More comfortable so update like this, so here`s what i`m waiting from correction.
First, im waiting for touching the levels. I suppose, that we should see the same picture as it was in the past. Screenshot shows what i expect from the graphic. I want to see TRIN going up near the fib levels at 2-4h timeframe.
Sorry for the long pause.
I was trying to improve my vision, so i ended up analysing long periods of time and major timeframes.
The main chart is the conclusion of my analysis. But lets start from how i built up all this.
So, i made a channel. long channel from the past periods.
Then i made the main fib extension. It goes from the price level,...
In the comment of the previous idea i wrote, that i`d like to see the third wave of divergence. Here it is. But i dont think that`s this is my awesome analysis, this was just possible and quite logical, considering the resistance to fall and some consolidation after two strong div waves. In addition to the outcome of this situation we can see the...
Reached 5200. Ofcourse i can draw resistance like one the screen below, but i dont think that this could be predicted.
Volume falling, divergence forming, good possibility to correct, my periodic theory says the same. However, chart should be drawn a bit more to finish this figures, 2h frame tells about this too
Good day time!
Simple doesnt mean bad, yep?:) I was partly right about trading near 4700. Check it in previous idea.
I see the following outcomes: three lines from the existing chart displays possible movement from now. Considering the consolidation of 4700 i believe we will bounce to one of this prices with the next reasons:
1. 4900-4940 because this is the...
Bulls are surprisingly strong, but it looks like not only bulls (mm).
What can we expect from this?
Two black arrows - consolidation zones. It means, that if we see some good trades there, than we have all chances going higher, 6k to be accurate.
If we go through them, then our target is 4100. To be honest, i cant tell what`s waiting for us if...
This is what i see for the next few days. If we break existing 4500, than we`ll heading towards 4700 and more. According to my strategy, after forming third wave with good divergence, we can make good fall, but it`s not soon:)
If it`s not broken today, than more likely we`ll have one more wave trying.
Volume is falling, and it puts on the guard, but it`s...
First i`ll say few words about situation right now. We are in the previous resistance, we didnt brake it, we made some divergence on indicators, but watch out: same situation was on the last week (circled and pointed on macd). So, if they are similar, so black arrow shows the possible movement. Nobody can say how it will behave itself, but i believe...
Today we made one more step down. Good sign:)
Recharging on indicators, now we are going to local resistance i guess, then down one more time. Seems like good time for intraday, but my observations says that it`s not the best idea to play against the movement. So you you want to take long until the local resistance make sure you did low risk...
Good day time.
Finally my opinion about devirgence confirmed and we got 200$ fall with breaking the local support.
This time resistance at 4500 didn`t broke, and seems like we are going down. Cant say if we have a proper test of local support or not. By the way in my experience there was no sup/res levels in bitcoin that were tested, usualy graphic bounced from...
Todays idea will be half serious and half dreamy.
Lets start with serious.
Today we got into resistance zone, the last frontier. If we broke it, we`ll likely have an uptrend.
Also I realised my mistake, that the best tactic for this last days should be: open long with stop loss under the local support line or open appropriate trailing stop. This would be...
Small update with some new details.
We have very strong resistance area at 4300-4400, so we first need to break it to have growth.
Todays pump has quite bad volume, that tells that it is a sign of turn.
Diversion increase, good example on macd.
There are no instant dumps and instant to the moon, so in bad case you will have a time to turn.
Good day time.
I guess i was right, hope it`s gonna be that way, because indicators signs are strong enough, and some panic can play her role.
Ofcourse, first of all we must break 4k.
If it continues, then we are in the 4 wave now. However, i dont think we gonna get lower than 3k, and the first target 3500 anyway, so wait and see:).
In addition, present...
There are some ideas represented on chart.
Possibble outcomes: 1.We fall nicely, to the 3k or lower. 2. We will get about 3800, that would be the rest before going much higher. 3.Forget about TA and conquer the time and space.
I guess we need 2-3 days see the outcome. To that time indicators will show more info.
Many traders turned into long, but i dont...