Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
This analysis was shared a couple of days ago. Price is doing exactly what we said. It is almost time to sell; after the close of the next bearish cadle, below the neckline.
The up trendline has been broken; price is set to fall. After the breakout, price has tested the neckline. I see sell if price closes below the horizontal blue line (neck area); first target : 79.60; second target 79:00 and third target: 77.75
Our bias for ripple is long for the long term.
Possible sell continuation
Potential Head & Shoulders
Potential Head and & shoulders
The trendline has been broken; this suggests a possible reversal.
Possible sell; potential double top.
We will wait for price to form either of these scenarios.
Potential breakout and retest.
Better entry would be a sell stop around 139.50
Potential double top
Per our chart, EURZAR may retrace about 500 pips up, before a massive fall based on the weekly and monthly charts.
We would have more confidence to short the pair if we have a bearish candle that closes below our box, as seen on drawing.
We are waiting for this pattern to be fully formed before we take action, thus our stop will be reduced for a higher RRR (1:5)
POTENTIAL HEAD AND SHOULDERS