The high probabilty is on long, but all can happen.
2 ways, same price...
I find longs for brakeout in daily chart...All can happen.
Executing set up only.
Only buy if the price goes to red zone...
i'm sure that que zone is the correct, but i will close half position in 83.00
I will try, i'm not so sure. But is a setup and I have the obligation to try.
Wait this powerful oportunity...The blue zone is an important level in weekly chart.
Wait the brake out and wait the retest... Simply wait high probability
If the price breaks all the seles, i will wait a retest this sales to sell
Possible long on this zone
I'm waiting en 1h time frame that the second red candel of the double top close to entry.
Only buy if the price goes to 4.61 zone
Maybe possible reversal
I think the reversal is here