My outlook on BTC. I'm not 100% convinced on this recent bounce, waiting for confirmation for a new uptrend, or another sell off.
- Major resistance around $11,800
- Major support around $6,000
- Expect to find resistance around Fibonacci levels.
A break above the pennant (Blue Line) will likely see a rise to the major resistance line.
A break below the...
Daily chart of IOTA,
B(0.5) - there is a potential buy here, but its quite risky. I will be waiting for the breakout of the resistance before entering.
B(1) - Breakout of resistance zone provides a good buy.
T(1) - Target one 40%
T(2) - Target Two 60%
T(3) - Target Three %150
You will have to be patient with this one.
As promised, here are two strategies for quick profits.
BEWARE: Trading on 5 minutes charts with patterns that aren't as strong as their longer-term counterparts is VERY risky.
Apologies for my messy charts, still trying to work out the best way to display and explain.
If you have a longer term...
Finbonacci Trend based Price/Time extensions used to predict possible future price levels and date of arrival after the breakout of the pennant. Support/Resistance lines in red, if price breaks bellow pennant, a good buy at the support level, its all time low, may be possible. Entry after price breaks above pennant with bullish candlesticks and...
Definitely wait for a clear breakout in this bearish trading period. If price does breakout of pennant, expect a rise to the resistance line in red. If it breaks this resistance line, we're aiming for a target of 0.000455.
Strong support and resistance levels (in red) is the current trading zone. With a pennant forming, expect a breakout to the resistance or support levels. If price break resistance, I'm expecting a rise to $1. If it break support, expect a drop to $0.55. Don't trade based on this TA, use your own judgement.
Follow me for updates and other trading ideas.
Here is an update the my IOTA analysis. Adjustments due to iota falling through our stop loss (which is why you always wait for a breakout with volume), we have two new possible entry points. Option 1 being more risky but a chance for higher returns, where option 2 could possibly be less risky with a less return. Our Target is around or just below the $5.5, take...