I'm bullish but only short term. Longer term, I would need to see a break above 9200-9400(daily 200SMA) and a sequence of HH-HL. Until that happens, there isn't much to do, at least on the long side.
BTC is still struggling with the descending channel upper line. This time price retested daily 200SMA and fell towards this level.
Bullish divergence on 4h ...
Trading is a game of probabilities.
There are no certainties in this business....but
I am pretty sure as long as DX stays within 91-88 bracket, there won't be major moves in USD correlated markets. We need to see a breakout
which leads me to the only certainty in trading-WE NEED BREAKOUTS TO HAVE TRENDS
DX is below daily and weekly 200SMAs so we favour a move ...
Two contradictory factors. Golden cross is a fact, head and shoulders is just potential.
It would need to break below 1,28 to confirm the pattern.
MEasured move wouldn't be far away from 200SMA, so nothing major in here.
200SMA sloping down
I will consider a long entry above 1.31. Until then standing aside and watching those freaking cryptos getting a heavy ...
*I got into this market after price bounced off $60.
*We have an uptrend. Price is above both weekly and daily 200SMA and momentum is bullish .
*No rocket science analysis in here, just talking trends.
*My positions are in small profit right now. If we see a break above $66,63 I will look to add to this trade.
*$75 is the first target( It doesn't mean I am ...
Price is sill contained below descending channel resistance(red line), so still being a little cautious but bullish convergence may lead to at least short term reaction. $8400 is the decision point.
Overall, I predict #BTC to finish 2018 somewhere between $50 and $50 000.
After the exhausting pullback, BTC may have finally found some stength to move up again. Still waiting for 20/02 high to be broken, but 3 days above the descending line is a good sign. Now waiting patiently on the sidelines. This is an area that I am getting interested in buying BTC.
Although price is still above 200SMA, we may be a bit concerned with the lower low that reached 94% FIb from 7023 to 6164. This is a warning sign that a top may be forming. However, as long as price stays within 6164 and 7023 bracket, I won't be looking for opportunities in Tech stocks. Standing aside. Of course other traders may have different opinions, but it is ...
Adjusting the channel lines made a bit of difference, but the broader look stays the same. we are getting very close to the reaction zone. It would be nice to see this bullish flag confirmed. However, we may also expect more profit taking/short selling at current levels. One of the camps will give way, too early to say which one.
My general view is bearish, but there is very little momentum in this trend. Price is currently stuck to its 200SMA,which is sloping down. Waiting for some more confirmation and a bearish continuation pattern. If price breaks above the 200SMA, my bias will become neutral.
Forex is getting more and more interesting these days. Seeing more pairs setting up for ...
PRice has already erased most of its dramatic, end of the world losses from the recent drop. We can see a V-shape move, which may suggest further strength. What is interesting/worrying is the volume which doesn't confirm the upside momentum. As price is getting into the ATH area, it will be interesting to see whether bulls have enough stamina to break out. ...
Crude is above both weekly and daily 200SMAs. Most recently price retested the weekly 200SMa which now turned into support. This gave us extra confirmation around $60. I I bought some when price bounced off $60. Now waiting for a continuation pattern above $66,63before adding more. It may not be an easy ride, but my Stop Lossis well placed, so letting the trend ...
BTCUSD is clearly in a squeeze. Volatility is diminishing. Ups and downs are limited by the S/R lines creating a falling wedge.
I would like to see a bit of a downside move towards $9000, where 200SMA is. a potential bounce off that area would create the right shoulder int he theoretical H&S pattern.
A breakout above $12000 would then confirm the pattern.
The average dividend yield of an S&P 500 stock is 1.85%. At the same time you can have a return of 2,85% if you buy the 10-year Treasury note. The first one carries risk, the latter is theoretically riskless.
Price is getting near $150 which may act as a psychological barrier. Today's volume isn't supporting the bullish bar, which may be a bit worrying. I have been in MAR for a while now, so a break and close above 150 would be more than welcomed.
PRice approaches a psychological barrier at 20.000. If broken I will expect more weakness. I've been shorting this cross since summer 2017. Unfortunatelly got bored during the consolidation and got out with some profit. Now back with a small position, waiting for more confirmation.
This is a long term view. I don't care about intraday moves.
There are no certainties in trading, so I will never say that the setup is perfect but EURUSD begins to look more and more bullish. I have a small position in play to test the waters.
If price continues to move up, I will add to the trade.
This is a long-term view(weeks to months perspective). I don't care about intraday or even intra-week dips.