AUD/NZD Chart now at descending channel.
Fibonacci 0.5 label.
200 EMA 1.0580 resistance on 4 hour time frame.
Trend follower can take entry from this label.
On the other hand, AUD bulls can also plan trades around a potential upside breakout above the 100 and 200 SMAs.
Which over bias u take entry, make sure used wide stops.
My article is here ...
- Gold clear chart use it for this month
- Every Fibo label u can enter with buy must be use RRR
- If it break the label, u can enter sell by taking small risk with higher return
- Now market in uptrend so use it buy in fibo label
- 1365 Buy or when break (1394 with full candle body), must be use RRR(Risk Reward Ratio)
- We are seen that gold in uptrend, need an retrace
- 1D Chart Doji candle
- RSI,Stochastic all in overvought
- That is sure Fed will not cut rate soon
- Dollar index also becoming strong