The price is about to hit a resistance, which previously acted as a support trend-line (also its half-way the BB band, where rejections theoretically occur). Once the rejection is confirmed you may execute the Sell Order. Hopefully it will reach Fibonacci Retracement level 38.2 - 50
On the Fundamental side tomorrow (GMT+5), we got a hold in Australia Interest...
If the price move above the support 0.99700 it can be confirmed that it has taken an upward trend. So once the support 0.99700 (fibo retracement 61.80) the price is very much likely to reach 1.00350 support above or possibly break it nonetheless.
Wait for the possible pull back, which might reach the support 1.133600 (Fibo Retracement 61.8), to execute Buy order, which is likely to occur after the trend hits resistance level at 1.34100 or the Fibonacci Retracement 61.8
We got EURUSD testing the strong resistance 78.6 Fibonacci Retracement above, while Dollar drifts lower Pre-Fed.
The Bulls will probably be getting exhausted soon.
The chance are in favor that in the days ahead (let's say this week) the price will face strong rejection obviously taking bearish turn.
Free Telegram: t.me/pipsmv
Yesterday the price rose as high as it has never been for the past 2 years. Considering today and tomorrow's Brexit voting (depending on how it goes) price might push up to 1.9000, but unlikely any further given that GBP already rose by over 1.07% yesterday. So I think its safe to assume that price will turn bearish for at least the up-coming couple of days.
The price has reached the lower trend line and tested the 143.500 support. Hence its expected to bounce up as we have a bullish trend here.
On the other hand, we've got voting for PM Theresa May’s new proposal tomorrow (12 March). So expect some notable fluctuations for the days ahead.
Currently the price is resting in an important support, which has prove to be a strong support for a while now. Checking the Weekly and Monthly chart you will see that there are very few instants that broke this support area.
Considering the The US dollar is going to remain soft due to the fact that the Federal Reserve as of late has adopted a loose monetary...
If the price were to reach below the support 1.13000 (23.60%), it seems, and likely will be taking bearish movements afterwards.
I recommend you wait until then and set the the support 1.1300 as SL when you execute.
Checking weekly chart you can see that the trend has been rejected from a strong resistant (38.20% here). It seems a good opportunity to Sell, even considering the high RSI 60+ although we might face some resistant in the middle or lower line of the BB Band.
Price has been resting above the support 0.700 for sometime now since it broke the last downward trend. Considering that the current price had reached both the peak of the new Bollinger Band's floor as well as the strong support; its highly likely the price will move up breaking the new band. But since the RSI seems to be in a lower position I would suggest you...
We saw rapid Bullish movements since the beginning of this year. Which means chances are pretty in much favor that the trend will take on Bearish movements afterwards. Although, before that, its likely that it will rise for the correction and hit the strong weekly supports between 85.500 - 86.500
With the strong Shooting Star we saw Gold reach below 1300, it will potentially reach the 1275 (61.8%) support line; and hopefully, bounce back up giving us an opportunity to Buy. I suggest you wait for a clear bullish bar above the trend line before placing any order.