We're expecting the Fed's to raise the interest rates by a quarter at 14:00 EST and we're also awaiting on Powell's first speech. My bias remains bearish for the FX:EURUSD but i do expect a push higher prior to the drop to new lows given that the current rate hike is already priced in and what everyone is waiting for is the details on the plans...
The COT report has shown an institutional decrease in Long exposure for the past 4 weeks on the GBP giving us a retracement from previous peak on the week of Jan 23rd. Despite this
we can expect the pound to regain strength given what looks to be some hedging going on in the report and the JPY weakness.
I'm definitely not 100% sold on the long idea as you will...
I'd like to pick a side with certainty but unfortunately there isn't a clear picture as of now. My overall bias is bearish at this point, given the data of my Institutional Sentiment tool and current state of US politics i cant pick that side YET. The weekly time-frame shows what looks like a Double Top wanting to form while the Daily time-frame shows a new 2 year...
The DXY has shown a micro Trend within the bigger picture by setting up a series of LL & LH for the past few weeks. It completely ignored the previous break of trend and continued heading down but it has not broken previous September low as of yet.
My sentiment tool tells me the DXY is finally gaining some volatility and we should see an increase in movement in...
From now on this will be the format id like to post all my Trade ideas, i would love to hear your opinions and lets discuss!
Here we have the U.S Dollar Index which seems to be setting up to continue it's course to the down side. We were bearish for the majority of the year,
i first spotted the short swing coming back in December 2016; We didn't...
OANDA:EURUSD has shown a weak dollar for the majority of 2017 but are we near a switch in the current trend? or is it just a medium term move to allow some steam off?
For the time being we have a Bearish Head & Shoulders formation in which we're awaiting the right shoulder to form. We also have heavy bearish divergence on the momentum indicator as you can see...
We have entered Crude OIL Short & We still have a Short pending. The contract we a re currently in is the Darker red SL and the Blue Profit level
EURGBP has been trading bearish for quiet sometime now. We had a break of structure on the week of the 8th of February following by a Higher High @ 0.81122 area, right after that we had our Higher Low which was also the re-test of the trend line we just broke out of confirming our trend reversal.
We are anticipating a Retrace to the Orange Box marking the 50%...
If Market retraces to the Yellow rectangle which is previous structure level & 23.6 Fibonacci Retracement and shows a buy signal then we'd buy with our first target at the Blue rectangle which is previous structure resistance & 38.2 Fibonacci Retracement once this zone is hit we'd trail our SL.
If and only if it breaks the blue rectangle zone then we have a very...
we have been following the trend for the last couple months, i recently posted a short position on the pop of the descending triangle on the daily. Now we have another opportunity to short this pair, Our first target will be 110.676 BUT if daily breaks a closes below this area we'll be holding for another level down