Note Financial Advice, just a possible scenario.
Gold has been climbing steadily for some time now. Today's increase is more evidence it is on an uptrend. Making higher highs, and a strong engulfing candle for the day. I want to see a retrace, but economic uncertainty may drive more buyers to jump on-board.
Not Financial Advice:
Possible scenario: Lots of selling pressure have pushed this coin down hard to a good buying and consolidating zone, and now XRP looking to make a move. Stop loss in place, I want to see a push up to 9k sats. There may be one more strong push down to shake weak hands. Time will tell.
Not Financial Advice: Just a possible scenario.
LTC was due for this and the trend was showing it. Now that it has gotten the momentum, I want to see a retrace to mid $30s range and then up to $54-60 range. Time will tell but I'm rooting for LTC.
Not Financial Advice just a thought:
XLM has been oversold for awhile now, and the bears have driven the price to a good buy zone. I expect a bounce up to 3200 -3400 SAT zone. Time will tell. This will also be effected by what happens with BTC.
I want to see what ETH decides to do here. It is starting to squeeze and this looks good for the upside. I want to see a retrace to $125 before heading up. Time will tell if ETH can sustain momentum and get the volume needed to take advantage of this temp. trend reversal.
Looks like it is setting up to have a nice little run, I would like to see a retest at the 3200 mark but if it taps 3500 and goes up from there I wouldn't mind. In this scenario, 4900 is a good exit.
Time will tell.
Not advice just a possible scenario.
5800 seems to be a support but the more we touch, the more likely we can see a possible sell off. If it continues to go down under 5800 I expect it to hit 3000 before bouncing back up. This scenario may take time and may also be influenced by the BTC ETF decision.
Just a possible scenario, not financial advice.
After consolidation, which has taken longer than the last time a few months back, bulls may take charge and drive up the price to around 8500-8800 ultimately before it heads back down to the 3-4k range. This process and chart may take the rest of summer to play out. Will it follow the same pattern as the last run...