last week I said If the price breaks 107.452 level it will go up but the price tried to break that level for 4 days and its failed and in the fifth day
the price goes down to the demand zone and now we must be patient if the price breaks the level that I put an arrow in front of it
it will go up to 107.452 level again and through his way to that level, we can...
as I said last week guys that the price breaks the main downtrend and it may going up and that is exactly what happened
now I'm seeing << divergence >> on the chart which means the price will go down also the price at a supply zoon which emphasize the selling positions
So please, guys, be careful and choose your entry and exit point carefully
For any updates...
as we can see the price breaks the red line and reach to the blue trend line as I said with 60 Pips of taking profits
now the price on the blue trend and also at a demand zone so I think it may be going up especially it form a hammer candle and then a Doji candle which means the price is hesitating and may reverse
so I think we need confirmation by breaking the...
I think the price will continue going up for this week and also there is a cup & Handel pattern but we will not take any trade till the price breaks the trend that the circle pointed on it then we can make a trade with 100 pips
however, if the price decide to reverse for any reason don't trade short without the confirmation by the price action and the candles...
as I said last week, guys, that the dollar faces a bad fundamental news and the Euro much better than the dollar and with the technical analysis there was a flag pattern plus a potential cup & Handel pattern witch mean there a strong chance to going up and that's what already happened
I think after that big movement the price will take a little nap...
Wait till the price breaks the 107.452 level and then BUY With 70 pips Take Profit
Please, guys, be careful and choose your entry and exit point carefully
For any updates just follow me and press like button for more reach
Share with me your thoughts let's learn from each other
as we can see
the price at a supply zone BUT it recently breaks the main downtrend and that means it will go up to the next supply zone << need confirmation by breaking that resistance >>
However, if the price decides to go down we also need confirmation and the confirmation here will be by the candles patterns
Please, guys, be careful and choose your entry...
as we can see simply
if the price could break that red support line it will go down to the blue trend line < at least > an we can take a position in this case with 50 to 80 pips
I also see a small head & shoulders pattern it will complete and confirm with the break of that strong support line
and if the price goes up we will wait till he goes further than the...
technically as we can see there are Three scenarios
first, the price at a supply zone so it may go directly down to the blue trend line
the second scenario, the price may go up touching the red line first then going down to the blue trend line < at least >
OR and (I think) that maybe happen
the third scenario,
it will go up breaking the red trend line confirming...
after hitting the take profit level
technically as we can see there are two scenarios
first, the price at a supply zone so it may go down to the demand zone around ( 1.12424 & 1.11941 )
OR and (I think) that maybe happen
it will go down a little to complete the cup & Handel pattern then it will go up to the next supply zone ( 1.18008 & 1.19955 )
as we can see there is a potential cup & Handel pattern but it is also a Supply zone so
I think if the price breaks that Zone it will go up to at least 114.5 & 115.6 And therefore completing the cup & Handel pattern
don't forget that the fundamental news is very good for the European area ( decrease Covid-19 cases, a €750 billion economic stimulus plan,.......
as we can see there is a potential cup & Handel pattern but it is also a demand zone so
I think if the price breaks that black line it will go down to at least 94.65 & 93.14 And therefore completing the cup & Handel pattern
( and also don't forget that this area a demand zone )
don't forget that the fundamental news is not good for USD ( Covid-19 cases,...
After hitting the take profit level I think the price will go down from 0.68960 To 0.68451
it maybe goes a little up to around 0.70625 at first
SO PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY DECISIONS NOW AND
WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION
I think the price will go up from 1.13632 To 1.13966
and also, economists at Danske Bank see the pair at 1.15 on a one-to-three month horizon.
so it is highly recommended going up
DO NOT RUSH AND WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION