1. Pennant with Price Target at 0.005824
1. The price is now hitting 200 EMA and previous support and resistant at 0.005476. (strong resistant line)
2. Voume increasing. (notice that each of green candle show increasing in volume). it show that the buying momentum is increasing.
3. RSI is over 60 and getting near to overbought...
-Uptrend Candlestick with uptrending volume. Means the pullback is to prepare for bigger push. When the volume is increasing when candle stick goes up, the buying momentum is increasing and the pull back is where they start taking profits. but since the buying volume is increasing, it will continue going upward.
how to enter?
- RSI Oversold...
As usual, i will make the explanation simple and easy to understand. Please find below summary of the findings.
1. Diamond formation. A reversal pattern. the price target is at 7880.
2. Bullish Divergent in MACD. this is a good sign to show a uptrend is taking over (until next reversal).
*This TA is for Educational purpose and not a financial advise. If...
Still no breakout on NEOUSD Symmetrical Triangle because of the volume still declining. Lets see if we can spot anything.
1. The pattern is now change to Descending Wedge. Previous breakout downside on Symmetrical Triangle is not counted due to lack of follwing sell volume and bounced back. this resulting Descending Triangle to form.
2. Just like other...
This is just a initial stage of the pattern, the pattern usually change to ascending/descending triangle and sometime to raising/ falling wedge or a channel. Just monitor on the declining of the volume until the breakout volume spike. (to identify the target price).
1. Descending Triangle - This pattern is usually a continuation pattern, but some cases,...
As usual, i will make the explanation simple and easy to understand.
1. Symmetrical Triangle is a continuation pattern so entry from Bear will end with continous bearish trend at exit
2. Volume decrease until breakout
3. Stoch RSI returned from overbought
This TA is for Educational purpose and not a financial advice. If you are happy with my charts...
Here is my simple explanation for this TA.
1. Descending Triangle (Breakout). We are in the breakout area of the descending triangle. you can see spike in volume at the breakout after the declining in the volume from the beginning of the pattern is formed.
2. MACD Bearish Divergent. To spot this pattern, you require to check on the blue oscillator which...
If you follow my previous TA, this is the part of it and a details analysis on the breakout of the Symmetrical Triangle. Since this is Educational TA, let me explain in details;
What is Symmetrical Triangle?
1. Symmetrical Triangle is a continuation Pattern. So you need to look where is the entry. For this case, the entry is from bearish trend. Once...
Previous Bear Flag and Raising Wedge Target is complete and lets see latest pattern.
Since Daily Stoch still bearish, we probably will go another bear pattern. Symmetrical Triangle. Symmetrical is a Continuation Pattern. Since the Entry is from bearish trend, it will continue going downwards. MACD and stoch RSI in 2 hours look bull, but probably denied...
This TA is just for Education Purpose. The price target for both is below $8000.
1. Bear Flags. Volume is decreasing until selling volume coming in.
2. Raising Wedges . Volume for wedge is decline until it reached breakout points.
*This TA is for Educational purpose and not a financial advise. If you are happy with my charts and would like to follow...
This TA is just for Education Purpose. As i can see few times 1 Day charts pattern been denied. Lets see which timeframe is the best to analyse BTCUSD price movement. I chart using 2 Hours Charts. This TA is simple just using Volume and charts pattern.
1. Triangles (direction of the price is depend on the breakout location). Volume is decline from start...
From the Chart, we can summarized that;
1. Shooting Star (Reversal Candlestick)
2. Denied in MACD Bullish Divergent (will show you the chart later).
3. Stoch RSI is overbought.
*This TA is for Educational purpose and not a financial advise. If you are happy with my charts and would like to follow more in the future, feel free to follow my profiles.
I'm back!! Lets keep this simple why i call this Bullish Sign.
1. Falling Wedge (Bullish Reversal sign)
2. Declining in volume which is come together with Falling Wedge Formation. It show the selling volume is reduce and it increase buy volume. what we need to see is spike in buy volume during the breakout. This will confirm the pattern.
3. RSI is at...
This is only part of the Bitcoin details analysis, to follow up my full details analysis, click HERE
From This charts, similiar to previous charts, Bearish signal found where;
1. Tenkan move further than Kijun, this to indicate more downtrend line
2. Price move below cloud
3. Chikou span cross the price and move below the price 30 days ago.
This is for Educational Purpose. This Post is not based on single charts above, more will come below to complete the Analysis. Let start with basic analysis on a day chart.
1. 2 Nearest Trend line with current price action is been made.
a. Uptrend from old trend line
b. Current down Trend Line .
2. 250 Days SMA and 300 Days SMA is use to identify the...