Chat has been showing signs of life over the past few days, and it looks pretty promising if the alts have indeed woken from their great slumber. I won't be championing CHAT's resurgence until it breaks out of current triangle and hits at least the first target (~785), but i'm definitely watching with cautious optimism. Bought 2000 coins to establish a position...
Big decision coming here for our cash cow as its triangle collapses into a squeeze point. I'm leaning towards further decline and consolidation, but I've got a SL at 465 in case this is what happens. Will revisit tonight if it does indeed falter.
Another way to look at this is if we back out to the 30M of 1H interval. While the indicators still show a downtrend, it could have enough support to stay north of the ichimoku until decision time in the yellow ellipse. Set a tight stop loss around 450 if you plan to ride out the collapsing triangle. GL
I don't want to see everyones hard-earned gains disappear so I'm just pointing this out so you can keep an eye on it. If we keep heading up then it won't develop, and even if it does its signall may not come to fruition. I will monitor closely over the next couple hours, but set a stop loss to be safe
I'm starting to think we may have a multi-day runner here folks. There's a solid channel with an strong linear support trend boosting these parabolic gains, and it just blew past 400sats before pulling back a moment ago. I'm expecting it to calm down for a few hours before possibly getting started all over again. Keep a close watch, be ready with stop loss just in case.
Missed the bigger picture earlier -- check out that beautiful C&H that's formed up. Add that to the stochastic and MacD (about to flip) and we've got some extremely bullish signals here. ARN has an extremely low coin supply (13,000,000) and a market cap of only $8,000,000, so this baby could run wild if it gets hot. Targets to follow, but plan on long term hold.
Indicators are bullish, this recovery is healthy, and good news in the form of Aeron partnerships/use cases (Aerotrips.com) could help sustain upward trajectory. It's sitting on solid support around 000104 and hasn't broken my long-term resistance trend yet, so this is still a good time to get in in my opinion.
Taking an aggressive stab here. If we don't bust out of this handle in the next hour or so, the next squeeze will likely be sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'm betting we jump sooner rather than later, but if we miss the yellow zone then orange is backup (pending review). Watch closely... after breaking resistance it could jump towards 270+ quickly.
Note: this is...
Stalled on our short-lived run yesterday, but Pundi still has many of the characteristics you'd like to see in a potential breakout. I'm holding a large chunk for the 7% stake bonus on binance, and i assume others will too.... but some may just dump it after the snapshot. I'm not confident we'll see a near-term breakout, but I do believe its on a very solid support line
Hottest coin on binance right now and it doesn't look like it's found a steady position yet. Could be volatile but also looking very bullish with current setup. I'm buying until it breaks the channel, stop-loss at 210-215
Alright, taking another shot with this one. Binance just announced overnight that they'll honor the Pundi X token unlock program, meaning they'll pay you just over 7% dividend (in NPXS coins) per month based on your balance. Pundi is starting to accumulate like crazy as the Stochastic flips, and its pushing up against the resistance trend. I've set up our early...
It's not the most traditional cup-and-handle, but INS certainly seems to be waking up from its long slumber. We crossed the resistance at 1300 with ease before slamming headfirst into the longterm downward trend line around ~1420, but that 1300 is now acting as support. INS may be able to test upper resistance at ~1550 if the momentum/activity continues to build.
MANA has been on fire lately despite the nightmarish market conditions, but do your own DD before you decide if this one is for you. We should break again and retest 1850 before heading towards a new ATH (perhaps;).
Popped early today with the volume influx and is now riding a resistance trend down into a collapsing triangle. Stochastic is about to reverse and its accumulating. INS has a very low share supply so it could jump to the nearest resistance is 1300 or higher, offering the potential for a quick 10%+ if you feel like taking a shot. GLTA
We've seen the development of a nice bull flag/pennant over the past few weeks, but it remains to be seen whether this is indicative of things to come. If it has the momentum and influx of volume, I could see THETA testing the strong resistance trend and perhaps breaking out of established channels.