Hey gang, sorry for the hiatus. I have been traveling, busy with deadlines. I'm currently in Brazil finalizing the process of citizenship while looking to buy apartments as rentals. I made several updates on Trading View itself, but not videos to accompany the explanation.
We are still waiting for valid confirmation in addition to the contextual environment...
Based on the last update made on ADA we should have executed and be in a profit-ready position. If that is the case, consider placing stop losses at a beak even position or using a trailing stop if you are comfortable and accustomed to doing so.
We are looking at reloading the position at the $1.69 level upon confirmation. The target was nearly missed but...
in accordance to the harmonic pattern retracement, with respect to our short-term sellers, we have reached our Take Profit. As a result, we are approaching the possibility to execute a long order upon further confirmation. On the Daily Time Frame we have a bearish candle currently (as of writing) trading below the previous LOCAL support line on the same Time...
We are looking at the result of an impulsive retracement pattern, prepping to execute a possible entry for the long. We must be patient to confirm the 78% level of support is actually support. Additionally, up [on. confirmation we need to monitor the 4H time frame to assess if we get a buying bulling signal/context prior to entering.
THESE ARE ONLY MY CHARTS,...
We are looking are the completion of a harmonics pattern. As we get the neckline of our pattern in confluence with heavy structure and fibs we notice that we are starting to respect the structure as support from a higher timeframe. Now we must simply wait for confirmation on the candle closes for the daily and weekly timeframe in addition to the 4H environment...
We are about ready to enter assuming we get confirmation. Consider monitoring lower timeframes as suggested in the video. We rather wait for valid confident confirmation than force a trade necessarily. Good luck Traders!
Unlike many other alts Cardano has been relatively solid during this market downturn. Is that a good thing? Who knows. All we can do is assess what is being presented in front of us. As of now, we need to wait for a bullish signal to be given in addition to confirmation on the lower timeframes. Otherwise, we could see a tumble to the $0.30 range (78% fib)....
Looking at bad omens for BTC. Head and shoulder, a similar span of bull run time as the previous cycle, in conjunction with the broken trendline. Although last week's candle closes respected the trendline perfectly we cannot ignore the fact that the current candle trading below support could be detrimental for this year's bull cycle. A hard pill to swallow. There...
We are nearing a critical zone looking rather bleak. With a major teezer pop candle formed on the monthly timeframe at the end of a significant harmonics pattern, we could be seeing the beginning of the end of our 2020-21 bull cycle.
Quick update and summary. We hit both targets on the short term short and the long term take profit! Now we are reassessing the most lucrative entry points. We are being presented with another shorting opportunity as we brush against the resistance zone of $278.
Remember, use proper risk, consider martingale on this setup, and WAIT FOR CONFIRMATIONS!!!! I rather...
We are breaking out relative resistance!!! Before we buy we need confirmations at least on the 4H ideally the daily time frame.
In this video we are talking about BTC obviously but also reviewing basic candle pattern analysis and more specifically confirmation cues for entering. I am trying to provide upmost value to my community because my gratitude is without...
We are testing a structural zone aligning with a trendline and the 61% golden fib! Keep in mind we are waiting for appropriate confirmation prior to forcing a trade blindly. Use proper risk and set up a safe yet comfortable stop loss as well if you do get confirmation and enter.
GOOD LUCK TRADERS!
After a much-needed retracement, we are setting up for a descent long is structure holds as support!
Patience is a virtue and that's why I suggest waiting or even missing traders versus forcing them. If you forced the long from the last time I spoke of raven you would be in a bad position at the moment. trading == patience.
GOOD LUCK TRADERS!
We are modifying our entry, talking martingale entries and. modifying our profit targets.
Remember, use confirmation prior to entering. However, as mentioned in the video confirmations and strategy are great but that does not mean you are going to win 100% awlasy. So keep that in mind, especially when markets crash as we experienced in May.
GOOD LUCK TRADERS!
We are reevaluating ENjing now that we are selling dust from the crash on the 21st of May. We are looking at potentially entering at the $1.40 region with confirmation on the daily/weekly and once our 4H conditions are satisfied.
GOOD LUCK TRADERS!
We hit out entry limit from several weeks ago finally as a result of the crash. Assuming you entered as well you should be in profit loking at moving trades to break even or even using trailing stops as well.
Quick educational piece on taking profit and protocols to eliminate emotions.
Thanks again JBS for the suggestion.
After a huge rally, we experienced a healthy retracement with a valid bounce on support which is in confluence with our fib. Although we have confirmed on the daily and the 4H context is bullish, we must wait for an entry point with a slight retracement.