Well I sold my 50% LTC here at 135 usdt and wait for pullback. If I catch a pullback I ll be 100% and would be waiting for 190-200 usdt price range
If I dont catch pullback I still have 50% LTC so this is my strategy
I have been on this Elliott map since ETH was around 350 usdt and keep holding it since that. I think Wave 1 of Wave 3 will end soon between 700 800 usd price range and we will see a correction to 550 usd upon that.
After that new impulsive to the 1500 USD...