This is a post trade analysis of GDS, which offered two exceptional low risk entries. I entered in a less ideal point, but luckily it ended up ok.
Some key point of picking a stock and design a trade:
1. Make sure the fundamental fits CAN SLIM principles, i.e. on an accelerating growth
2. Check the big picture: a. multi-year uptrend; b. consolidating and ready...
In my last post, I mentioned that BABA may be heading towards 200MA, and there is strong support below 250. It turns out the support is at 252 (Orange line), which we have tested twice already. 252 is also the center of the previous base in Jul. In addition, the 200MA is catching up, now at 244. So I think it's getting harder and harder for BABA to dive further....
PDD has been consolidating since the earning jump. The consolidation is very healthy in that: 1. price is tightening, a ascending triangle and a bullish flag is emerging on the chart; 2. Volumes patterns give me high confidence, up on strong volume while down days are often in low volume.
Going forward, there are two key levels to watch:
1. $145, which has been...
First let's take a long term view, MOEX on Monthly chart has made a huge 4 year cup after a great 4 year run:
We are currently breaking out of the cup formation, long-term this is bullish.
Now let's zoom into daily chart:
* Early Oct, I thought MOEX was breaking out of a ascending triangle , but it was a fake out and...
First, BABA is a great buy if you are in for the long-haul. However, with the recent news related to its Ant IPO, it looks like BABA is heading towards 200MA (purple line @ 240). Right above 200MA, there are resistance in the range between 240 and 246. So I'd pay close attention if price falls below 250 and put a buy order around 200MA. Since 2019, the 200MA has...
1. Broke out of the downstrend since Oct.6th. (Orange line)
2. 200 MA has been a resistance level, marking the top on Oct. 23rd. Today the test of 200MA seems to have failed -- see the increased volume drop in the last trading hours.
3. Going forward, expect price to retest the green line, around $64(-1.36% downside), and rebound. If SPG manages to keep the...
Based on the annual report, PSH only needs to be 13.1% higher than the closing price of Aug. 28th to be included in FTSE 100 by the year end, assuming everything else don't change. That means PSH needs to pass 30.55, as noted by the green line. We are 5.6% away. We just need one more market rally, or compress the discount a bit more.
TLDR: Wait for signals before getting into EPR. There maybe a rebound soon but chances are more on the downside.
1. Stuck in a three month downtrend, despite the red hot market.
2. Two recent large volume drops, the share price is clearly going down the stairs
3. RSI is close to being oversold. Compared historically, it could go further down, but the chance of a...
STNE is close to the end of the current consolidation:
1. Price range getting tighter.
2. Volume has been dwindling.
3. RSI is breaking out of 21 MA.
Watch for the following confirmation for entry signal:
1. Price break out of the 55.5 level
2. Volume increase.
There is not a single sign for optimism for GLE. All the MAs are heading down with 21EMA below 50SMA below 200SMA... Supertrend has been a sell for a while.
The last straw that broke the camel's back came last Friday, when it broke down the descending triangle on huge volume. The volume profile shows that there is thin resistance below. The decline is likely to...
This week SPX turned sour quickly. I was encouraged on Tues by the SPX standing back up the 21 EMA, but the past three days made me change my view almost completely. Near team it's getting more bearish. SPX has broken down through its 50SMA and the rectangle range from last week, so the next natural stop is 3283(yellow line), the 78.6% Fibonacci retracement, which...
The 20Y chart shows NNN is on a steady ascending channel .
The 20Y CAGR of NNN is 10.97% vs SPY's 9.86%
Out of the past 27 years, NNN traded below the middle of the channel for only 5 years.
It's now been trading under middle of the channel for 6 months. This is combined with that the RSI was at a historically oversold level and is turning up pretty decisively....