As you can see expected is last wave (v) of 3 or C to area 9700-10150 USDT. Then sell / short with tight stop-loss.
1) Bullish scenario = Retrace area is around 7500 usdt (in case of wave 4 of bigger degree).:
2) Bearish scenario = Drop below 7K (wait for waves to unfold for count).
Good luck and trade safe;)
After short break I am back ready to fight dragons and other scary creatures (like Trump) with my TA :)
So as you can see, entire Uptrend from low looks like bear flag. In my opinion can be market as first impulsive wave. Nearest strong support marked with green line (0.5 fib retracement.)
So we could dump to 21570 area. wait for abc corrective...
Today we have interesting situation: Seems like FED (and our fella Trump) is willing to dump ANY amount of money into Stockmarket to "Save everybody" (mean banksters :D).
So it will affect BTC which is just blindly following other markets.
1) This structure look´s like typical Bear flag ABC.
2) It could also be start of impulse wave (123 - 4-5...
As you can see I did my best to count BTC moves on small TF to get some insight what the hell is going on :D
So this is the Bullish alternative. Market is highly undecisive with low volume. Be very carefull in traiding this days or wait for more data from market.
Stay safe at home, enjoy sun and dont stress.
Good luck ;)
Right now I am watching market trendlines and possible retracement into GP area. But more importantly will be influence of this move for other assets (BTC, ...) for trading.
Take care and stay safe at home,
Good luck ;)
So last days were were interesting for BEARs ;) Hopefully you trade safe with stop-loss.
AS chart shows, I expect that we are alredy wery close to end of wave (v) of this impulsive wave which can be marked as 1 or A.
Wave ((iii))=((v)) = 1,618 x ((i))
Because of bearish mindset on all markets Maximum retrace will be most likely around 0.238 or...
Hi Traders, now with this opportunity of last few years, Im considering what and when to buy.
We can probably say that US (world) shares are (were) in Bubble and overpriced.
But lets use this for our advantage and uy cheap. As you can see, I expect (hope) for big return into Golden-pocket area which is crossed by longtern upper trendline.
Worst case should be...
Last days we can see huge sell-offs. If you sold the top. Now will come time to increase amount of coins for Corrective wave UP.
Watch marked green zone. Entire move depends on BTC so consider entry at first box (48-46USDT) and use stop-loss.
If we reach a second entry zone, this should be much safer. I will enter llong position with much higher...
Market is very boring last few days because of BTC moving sideways in triangel and we can probably expect one more wave Up. Alts are just waiting (for death :D).
BEAM looks quite bearish, but still holds 4H EMA 55. Entire "rising" structure looks like wedge.
So in case it will drop below wait for confirmation bounce to 55EMA and then we have best...
Hi traders, Today I am watching ADA which looks like finished "Ideal" 1:1 Zigzag correction to GoldenPocket 0.618-0.65 area of impulsive waves.
So this should be nobrainer long entry. BUT BTC looks like it will drop down with entire market. So this beautifull setup could be Bull trap.
Be carefull with all alts, use tight stops or wait for confirmaton to enter...
As we can see, Bulls start to push (still need more power to beat Bears): So I will watch aea 8453-8344 (Binance) as my Entry Area with tight stop +-2-3% - Adjust for your Exchange(8100).
If this count is correct, we could start new impulse wave UP. (11,7-14K).
In case that we fall below stop loss (8,1-8K) we can expect free fall to 7,7-7,5K...
Hi traders, Probably many of you short BTC or at least wait for better buy price.
Right now we need to consider 2 options:
1) Entire move from 6400-10500 were 1-5 impulse wave (or (1) of higher cycle). And we are doing correction - right now ((c)) reached 1.618 extension.
Worst case scenario will be c =2.618 extension == 7600 USDT is axactly connection...
As you can see we have to consider that entire "bull run" up to 96 USDT was only (abc) correction and price can drop below 44 USDT. So consider your entry ( depends how big correction we will se for BTC as well).
My entry Area is around 67-70 USDT with tight stop-loss. ;)
My previous target (10,3-10,4K) was almost reached, but we ropped below 10K despite FOMO of retail :D.
So right now if BTC will respect rising wedge (Blue lines) we could reach 10,4-10,5K (If C will be 1:1 with A than possible target is 10,8K.)
Right now We have to consider 2 scenarios:
1) Impulse wave from 6,4K was ABC. Its alredy finished...
Hi Traders, As you can see on chart, Tesla started Parabolic move Up. It usually DONT end´s good for long-term bulls. (Hodlers)
I expect that last few days are just liquidations of short-traders (mind the gaps :D ). So YES it can go higher.
In this moment I will NOT touch this stock even with a stick untill correction will happen.
Best would be if we reach...
Seems like "The BIG Triangle" scenario is most probable right now. We could reach a Yelow downtrend line starting at Dec 2017 peak, connecting Top of 2018 bull run. Now Target Sell area will be around 11,3 - 11,K. And waiting for bounce to bottom trendline of triangle.
So for now we could be in a ((i)) wave of (C). Next wave will be same or 1.618...