-i am using a small position (around 5% of my trading account), mostly for fun;
-falling back into the triangle would be a very bad sign;
-depending on BTC (and im kind of bearish on btc at this point).
If you can ignore the intraday noise, the picture will be clear. 95%+ of the movement is made by algorithms(no real traders), designed to scare and confuse ppl. All you need to do is find the trend, put a big SL and enjoy your life. It will take time to convince the permabears. You are welcome.
These fractals seem to be still working. Its still early but the pump was good :) Watching closely for a triple bottom formation (extremely bullish), although i would say only 30% chances and 70% for continuation.