When I’m NOT 100% confident!... I wait 🧘🏾♂️ if you’re in doubt, it’s okay to sit on the sidelines! No need to risk it. Protect your overall capital at all cost!
Defense wins championships 🏆
I just need price to be MORE decisive.. more aggressive... the weaker the price delivery.. The more indecisive price will be, this price style can...
Missed my NY session entry because price didn’t pullback at all 🚀 😂 I don’t chase price (I lost lots of money 💰 doing that in the past) so I’ll wait for another high probability opportunity. 🧘🏾♂️ Have a good week ✌🏾
No need to show HTF analysis because I’m natural on that also 🤦🏾♂️ 😆 I need the price action to move outta range into daily chart territory levels before even considering taking a position on OIL.
USOIL on watch 👀
A lot of range trading last week on GU as the market structure was definitely range bound my favorite kind of market AKA purge heaven 😆 I will continue to stay neutral until DXY tips its hand and shows me it’s true bias. Trading is a waiting game, I’m on the sidelines for now.
Because I’m neutral on DXY daily chart I’m also neutral on EURUSD & GBPUSD until more price data is collected. My higher time frame directional bias on EU & GU will be more clear mid week once I can see witch way the market makers want to engineer price direction. I’ll check back in around Tuesday morning a few hours before NY session to see if there’s any clear...
TIME & PRICE is EVERYTHING
I have two possible short entries. With “Time & Price” (ICT) I’d take a short position.
First attempt: At previous retest purge setup (gold box) as long as PA doesn’t break purge structure (if PA closes more than 70% I would consider that a failed purge setup) and take a loss.
Second attempt: if PA moves aggressively through my...
As I stated in my previous post. That I will be bullish until we reach 94 area. In my opinion we’re due for a small pullback especially since its mid week (Mid week reversal model ICT) then we could see price action complete the “MMBM“ Market maker buy model (ICT) on HTF.