This is the elliot wave analysis that i make a long time ago, I assume wave B is already complete (a,b,c,d,e) and i spot the breakout and retest condition on a rising wedge pattern. That red big candle could be the momentum candle that will represent what is going to happen in the past few day. If USD is falling, so we should buy XXXUSD and sell USDXXX
This is a Daily chart, as you can see the condition is
1. The price is breaking the support Trend line
2. The price is on retest
If you are a intraday trader, so you'll use the retest momentum (bullish) to get some pips
1. The price is rejecting the broken trend line and printed as bearish hammer
2. On H4, you'll see that the price is rejecting 36 EMA
3. On M15, you'll spot an undone head and shoulder pattern.
4. Stochastic is on overbought condition (plus a mini divergence lol)
for a perfect entry, wait the price to break the M15 Neckline :)
Currently, we are in the edge of wave 4. The price could be seeking for 38.2% Fibo levels. The wave 3 is a leading diagonal with (184.108.40.206.3) Formation.
And we have a strong resistence being broken and retest
I will take the trade, if:
1. the Mini resistence channel on wave 4 is broken
2. Stochastic (5.3.3) is telling me to buy
I won't take the trade if:
I do Believe that wave 4 is already over, because it is already touching the 38.2% fibo of wave 3. But for me, it's still not confirmed yet.If the price is making LH, so i will consider that wave 4 is still going. If the price is making HH, so it is confirmed for me.
I've drew a channel from the bottom of wave 2 to the bottom of wave 4 for estimate the length of...
Personally, i've missed this sniper trade. The reason of this move is:
1. The wave X already done, it means that it was the beginning of the wave Y
2. It is on the top of correction wave channel
Tips for entry:
If you find a case like this (wedge on wave X), you just simply need to wait the price to do a retest. I do believe, that 61.8% and 78.6% is a very good...
If you remember, in my past elliot wave analysis on weekly time frame, we have a bearish tendency.
In lower time frame, we got a Flag formation, which is already break the flag and about to end the retest.
before taking the trade, make sure it is already confirmed and trade with your own risk ;)
I do believe that wave X is finally complete. For the last 4 days, the price is rejecting the a,b,c,d,e channel and finally bounced (indicating the beginning of wave Y).
I'm expecting the price will fall down until 1245.56.
My plan for next week is i will take only short position in lower timeframe. Before i'm selling, i will wait the price until going a bit...
I do believe impulsive wave already done and so the wave A (1,2,3,4,5 structure)
The question is, "How about B wave, is it done yet?"
In my opinion, it's nearly done. The reason is:
1. Rising wedge form in D TF
2. The price is moving with compression reaction (smaller and more smaller candlestick)
3. In between 88.60% and 78.6% Fibo levels
4. Reversal Divirgent...