we have 2 levels to watch out for to have a pump or huge sell off , the first level is the support over the 0.05$, cause if we hold it , we going to have test for the resistant and first sign of bullish trend once we break 0.1080$, and go towards the profit taking the almost the 16 cent.
on the other hand if we broke the 0.05$ we going to have huge dip this time...
we need to hold this current support to have a reversal , and once we break the 0.39$ resistant we going to have another pump towards the profit taking the 0.55$ and once we break that level the next level will be the 0.77$
we about to have another pump , if we hold our current support above the 0.08$ , this time we going to have the test near the 10 cent , and if we broke that level without any resistant we going to have huge pump towards the 15 cent .
we had a good pump the last few days , now we inside a consolidation area between (5.50$/4.66$), once we break our current resistant at the 5.50$, we going to witness another pump towards the 6$ and the 6.70$.
on the other hand if we broke our support around the 4.66$, it's mean the short will drop the price to new low this year just above the 3.26$ first then to...
we are consolidating between a major support and resistant , if we break from below we going to visit the support above the 18.85$ where we going to have a reversal, and if we broke the resistant from above, we going to have another profit taking between the 32$/35$.
we started to have a reversing from the bottom price 0.18$, the confirmation for a reversal is above the 0.24$, which is our current resistant area, after we break that level we going to have a test for 2 profit taking , first around the 0.28$ and the second around the 0.33$.
we getting near the bottom price where we should see a reversal above the 1.28$, the confirmation for a squeeze will happens once we break the current resistant around the 2.11$, after we break that level we going to see huge buying pressure till the first profit taking below the 2.89$.
if we broke that bottom support , is means the short seller's we short till...
after the short attach on Muln that opened after we broke our ascending line at the 16th of feb, we went down to test our support above the 0.25$, which we broke it now, we need to hold above our current box between (0.18$/0.20$), in order to have a reversal and then test our current resistant below the 0.25$, which will give us the first signal for several and...
we got double top resistant at 212$ if we break it we going to test the 2 profit taking then the squeeze area around the 313$.
on the other hand if we broke our ascending support above the 190$ we going to see a bit of selling pressure to have a reversal from the support above the 165$.
we have to break our current resistant around the 0.47$ and hold above the 0.31$ to confirm the squeeze towards our 2 profit taking the 0.60$ and then the 0.76$.
the second support if we break the 0.31$ is the 0.25$ which is a confirmation that MULN will not have another sell off or a new low for this year if we held above it .