Bitcoin daily has now fallen into a extreme bearish pattern seen back in November 2018 and September 2019
The basis for my bearish thesis is based on three key features
1. The triple mcginley dynamics
2. Volume on the daily time frame utilizing heikin ashi
3. the LSMA overlay oscillator
1. The current daily trend (heikin ashi) has fallen below three key...
The 3 day chart of bitcoin on heikin ashi has recently deviated from the bull trend and OPENED below the LSMA 50.
on the 3 day chart, the LSMA 50 is extremely consistent for both bull runs and selloffs, i have reason to believe that bitcoin may dump 40-60% from current levels
this is us in 2021 as of march 25th
Looking at the 3 day heikin daily and 12 hr heikin i believe we may have found major support at 45k to allow us to short squeeze to 62k.
1. on the 2 hr micro chart, breaking above the mcginey 14 historically with a green lsma curve up, show a potential break out
2. 62k perfectly aline's with a fib speed line dating back to...